Emotional support vs real world support for politicians.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
I am constantly told I LOVE Trump and that it wouldn't matter what he does because I would support him no matter what.

Thing is I don't give two shits about Trump personally. That isn't how my brain works. His children appeal to me more on a personal level than he does.
I support many of the policies he pursues. That is why I align with him.
Hell I often cringe when he talks or tweets some of the stupid shit he says but I have two points of reference pertaining to that.
1. His dumbass tweets do not reverse the policies i support.
2. I would rather hear from an UNFILTERED politician than one who only spouts poll tested bullshit.

So when you nuts make those comments as I outlined above just remember not everyone's life is run by their feelings & emotions. Some of us are able to balance our emotions. Thats why you dont see us wearing pussy hats or running around rioting and being offended at everything

I am constantly told I LOVE Trump and that it wouldn't matter what he does because I would support him no matter what.

Thing is I don't give two shits about Trump personally. That isn't how my brain works. His children appeal to me more on a personal level than he does.
I support many of the policies he pursues. That is why I align with him.
Hell I often cringe when he talks or tweets some of the stupid shit he says but I have two points of reference pertaining to that.
1. His dumbass tweets do not reverse the policies i support.
2. I would rather hear from an UNFILTERED politician than one who only spouts poll tested bullshit.

So when you nuts make those comments as I outlined above just remember not everyone's life is run by their feelings & emotions. Some of us are able to balance our emotions. Thats why you dont see us wearing pussy hats or running around rioting and being offended at everything

The last bloody thing the democratic party wants is for Donald Trump supporters to "get emotional". They riot, we go to war. They kill us with mobs, we unite in Crusade and resurrect Torquemada and Richard the Lionheart. They're terrified of a real life 'Handmaid's Tale" coming to fruition because they know we outnumber them and our own fervor is a colossus in waiting compared to theirs.

Forum List

Back