The real reason why parks are closed, because it is unconstitutional to make people social distance

esalla

Platinum Member
Apr 13, 2020
Cryogenic capsule under area 51, I am not dead
Yup, the police are not even allowed to ask if two people walking in the park and who are holding hands are married or are partners who sleep in the same bed. So if they issued a summons to a husband and wife not social distancing in the park they would also have to make sure that they social distanced in bed as well and obviously sex would also be illegal.

This is all a sham but one that has the ability to tell morons apart from people who think

Just finished a 33 mile bicycle ride, no mask worn

Wa wa wa and there is nothing you can do to stop me

People are all over the streets here. Maintaining distance more or less (unless family) but no masks. The only place you see masks are grocery stores, restaurant pickups and pharmacies.

• Banned
People are all over the streets here. Maintaining distance more or less (unless family) but no masks. The only place you see masks are grocery stores, restaurant pickups and pharmacies.
The question is, how is it legal to make people social distance that sleep in the same bed, and how are 4 people allowed to drive in a honda civic...………………. Are cars illegal too?

The question is, how is it legal to make people social distance that sleep in the same bed, and how are 4 people allowed to drive in a honda civic...………………. Are cars illegal too?
I wonder if anything will be done to animals who don't keep their distance from us and each other.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

• Banned
I wonder if anything will be done to animals who don't keep their distance from us and each other.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Please do not give the imbeciles any ideas.

^^^ Considering the way that a good deal of them are already against the slaughtering of animals, maybe now they won't know what to do.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Yup, the police are not even allowed to ask if two people walking in the park and who are holding hands are married or are partners who sleep in the same bed. So if they issued a summons to a husband and wife not social distancing in the park they would also have to make sure that they social distanced in bed as well and obviously sex would also be illegal.

This is all a sham but one that has the ability to tell morons apart from people who think

A 33 mile bike ride? Why was that so important to do during a pandemic? You sound like a real moron.

A 33 mile bike ride? Why was that so important to do during a pandemic? You sound like a real moron.
Well first of all there is no pandemic
Second they want you imprisoned in your own home
Third there were hundreds of others riding along with me that I passed or was passed by, but you would not know that because you believe what you see on TV. A few were even wearing masks, I called them morons to their faces as I am the only bike rider that I know who can leg press 1000lbs

Fourth I had this disease, my entire family did, we were all sick for a total of under 2 hours

You are a sucker

You will live and die never knowing

My son in Barcelona is not allowed to go outside for a walk, only to the supermarket and back. Only one person allowed in the car. Spain has a proud and Fascist tradition

My son in Barcelona is not allowed to go outside for a walk, only to the supermarket and back. Only one person allowed in the car. Spain has a proud and Fascist tradition
This is not a pandemic, this is a takeover. 1300 people die everyday in the USA from tobacco poisoning, all this disease is doing is killing them a short time earlier, and giving the new ruling class, whatever they are a reason to controll us against the constitution. Do take the time to watch this Frank, this guy explains it very well

/——/ Not everyone is living in abject fear, cowering under their beds waiting for bureaucrats to say it’s safe to come out again. I enjoyed yesterday’s 65 degree weather and went on a bike ride, but not 33 miles.

Fauci says no more shaking hands so this means no more dancing. Can’t dance anymore. Ever. Nothing unreasonable about that, eh?
No more dancing, you mean no more sex or human race..................................

This is a takeover
/——-/
EB8610F7-97C9-4FC9-A235-CA3CA11C0F5E.jpeg

Fauci says no more shaking hands so this means no more dancing. Can’t dance anymore. Ever. Nothing unreasonable about that, eh?
No more dancing, you mean no more sex or human race..................................

This is a takeover
/——-/
View attachment 328241
Someone also ask on a group if people not wearing masks can be pepper sprayed. It's truly amazing how gullible the average American is

The blob supporters don’t seem to know that El Blob-o closed many if not most National Parks. I guess they’re okay supporting someone who (according to them) is violating the Constitution.

Strange group.

Forum List

Back