Emboldened shoppers threaten Target workers over Pride Month items

People who aid, abet, and cover for the pedos who manipulate and mutilate innocent children, will burn in Hell along side them.

If you have a soul, stay away from the LGBTQ+ people.

That didn't happen.
You didn't read the article in the OP, did you?

At the Target in South Florida, shoppers have called employees "child groomers," a far-right slang term for pedophiles, and accused them of "shoving your woke agenda down our throats," according to the manager who spoke to The Washington Post.

When he donned a bright safety vest over his company-issued Pride-themed T-shirt to help a customer carry goods to his car, the shopper looked at him and said, "Oh, is that so I could shoot you easier?"

Time for retail businesses to defend their workers not threaten to fire them if they refuse to take the abuse from these insane Karens and Tuckers.
They fire them for trying to stop shoplifters or trying to defend themselves. Ass backwards and totally un American.

Only a leftist who agrees with homo grooming would see that as harassment
Has absolutely nothing to do with homos or grooming. It has to do with taking out a pair of scissors and cutting up a card in front of a minimum wage employee working a counter job. These triggered Karen’s are pathetic, why do you defend them?

Ummmmmmmmmmmmm, there are many out there who are not Trump supporters who aren't happy with the trans agenda.

I’ve been to 10 graduation open houses so far this year. Roughly half were hosted by leftist families. Never saw a single Bud Lite at any of them.

Guess those leftist parents are now Trump supporters. Right?

you need to know that I'm a Canadian and therefore not a part of the intolerance. I observe and comment. Whether or not you accept my opinion or not, take it as an attempt to help.
I see, so those in the U.S. should be tolerant and those in Canada are exempt from being tolerant?

Forum List

Back