EMBARRASSING: Biden Keeps Head Down...Speaks Like A Puppet Reading From Prepared Notecards, While Uncomfortable Israeli President Watches [VIDEO]

Indeependent I used to have an older podcast on Spotify that's still available but I don't post to it anymore, but I got a lot of my research from the daily sabba in turkey. Haha. .. that's when I was covering groups like The SDF and the pkk and all them. But of course turkey didn't like those guys so I knew I had to look up different sources and talk to people straight ahead on Twitter from the area. Which reminds me I haven't heard much about Haftar and the factions fighting in Libya lately. I should look that up
You're Stuart!
Don't fret as you'll be banned again quite soon.

Indeependent I remember reading about the PPM that was written by some doctor I think on the west coast if I'm not mistaken. They were abducted. Like a whole bunch of them I don't remember the exact number and I don't want to say the wrong thing here because I'll get called names. But people try to bring peace to the middle east. Those people in particular walked barefoot and tried to bring peace. The one doctor wrote about those guys and wrote that they were abducted. I guess they weren't afraid to write that people get abducted.

I heard from a lot of sources that the police and some European States won't write about some of the crime that happens from the migrants in those particular countries because they don't want people to think bad of them. For example the gang rapes in the swimming pools. But as far as the danger in the Middle East, I guess it would be quite tough with all the Taliban and Islamic terrorist groups and so on and so forth. Kind of the same thing in Mexico with the cartel. Kind of the same thing with antifa in america. Hahaha people are afraid to tell the truth.

Indeependent if I'm not mistaken I read that Tripoli was a darn good place to be before the death of Gaddafi. Maybe with somebody in a comment section or maybe it was an op Ed,I don't remember, but I remember hearing that he helped build nice hospitals and schools for everybody. It was a nice place to live at one time supposedly. But then again that could be on perspective just like people say Trump made America the best that it has ever been but then you ask a leftist and they will say that America was at its worse when Trump was in office. So I guess it's all perspective

Indeependent if I'm not mistaken I read that Tripoli was a darn good place to be before the death of Gaddafi. Maybe with somebody in a comment section or maybe it was an op Ed,I don't remember, but I remember hearing that he helped build nice hospitals and schools for everybody. It was a nice place to live at one time supposedly. But then again that could be on perspective just like people say Trump made America the best that it has ever been but then you ask a leftist and they will say that America was at its worse when Trump was in office. So I guess it's all perspective
Tripoli was beautiful as was Lebanon before Syria invaded.
Turkey is actually flourishing.

This is the [p]Resident [Patient] of the United States.

Today, instead of offering sincere support for Israel to President Reuben Rivlin who was visiting the White House, Joe Biden instead, kept his eyes fixed on notecards he held on his lap with prepared remarks.​
After Joe pointed out how glad he was that President Rivlin brought his daughter with him on his trip to the U.S. (watch HERE), he attempted to prove his support for Israel by saying, “As the American press here can tell you,” suddenly, Biden appeared to catch himself in the middle of making yet another nonsensical statement, and backtracked, “Well, they can’t tell you anything—they’re not supposed to,” he said laughing.​
Note to Joe: The press doesn’t typically inform leaders of other nations about how the President of the United States feels about them.
The bumbling old lifetime politician continued, as he crossed his legs and propped his notecards with comments someone else likely prepared for him, on his thigh.​
Joe rambled on about not allowing Iran to get a nuclear weapon and read from his notecards about his “unwavering commitment” to defending Israel.​
At one point, Joe attempted to act tough but blew it with the last line, “What I can say to you? Iran will never get a nuclear weapon on my watch!” adding, “As they say.”​
Who is ‘they,” Joe?​
The short clip of the interview is difficult to watch, as Israeli President Rivlin is forced to sit by and watch Joe, in the most insincere way possible, attempt to reassure him of America’s steadfast commitment to Israel, all while not even making eye contact with him.​

When you keep get given bad choices for president, don't you think it's time to change the system?

Forum List

Back