EMBARRASSING: Biden Keeps Head Down...Speaks Like A Puppet Reading From Prepared Notecards, While Uncomfortable Israeli President Watches [VIDEO]

Sorry but no US President shoud kneel to anyone for any reason.
It is not a sign of respect but rather it is a sign of capitulatin

Yeah and to be honest it's scary to me.

Are you choosing to miss reading the posts which explain what was actually going on in that photo, or are you set in your mind that it has to be what the first post on this thread alleges is going on in that photo?

I'm choosing to use common sense. Wanna try?

Yeah and to be honest it's scary to me.

Are you choosing to miss reading the posts which explain what was actually going on in that photo, or are you set in your mind that it has to be what the first post on this thread alleges is going on in that photo?

I'm choosing to use common sense. Wanna try?
With you? No.

rylah The details on how a woman can shake a man's hand or how a guy bows to a man and a woman? How far off topic am i?
I assure that you are on topic, Mr. Richard. Protocols differ, but the office of President can and should show respect to the leaders of other countries, especially allies and friendly nations to the U.S.A. That's just an opinion. I hope President Biden respects countries in a way that brings peace with their neighbors, one of which inundated Israel with missiles and bombs only a few weeks ago. Israel countered in equal measure and received scathing criticism from some leftist press sources.

Trump on dick.jpg

rylah do you want me to show you how it's not their choice?
Here's one article. Iranian women threw off the hijab - what happened next?.

Here's another article. https://english.newstracklive.com/n...ted-to-islam-sc103-nu764-ta325-1152158-1.html

Here's another article about children being forced https://www.usnews.com/news/world/a...-traumatized-by-push-to-wear-hijab-hrw-report

If you are still not sure how I get my assumptions that women are forced to do things out of their will here is one more article......https://exmuslims.org/forced-hijab-a-brief-overview/

Read me those articles and then tell me how you think that women have equal rights around the world.

Read those articles and tell me how women have it just as good as men do in the Middle East and African countries

rylah do you want me to show you how it's not their choice?
Here's one article. Iranian women threw off the hijab - what happened next?.

Here's another article. Uttar Pradesh: Hindu women got kidnapped, being raped and forcefully converted to Islam

Here's another article about children being forced https://www.usnews.com/news/world/a...-traumatized-by-push-to-wear-hijab-hrw-report

If you are still not sure how I get my assumptions that women are forced to do things out of their will here is one more article......https://exmuslims.org/forced-hijab-a-brief-overview/

Read me those articles and then tell me how you think that women have equal rights around the world.

Read those articles and tell me how women have it just as good as men do in the Middle East and African countries

You could as well lump the Hindus here...women in the larger middle east also suffer from FGM, acid attacks and beheading, are you really trying to compare this to Israeli women?

Get real, we're not Muslims.
There're Jewish queens, students of sages, prophetess and female warriors.

Last edited:

Biden Literally KNEELS Before Israeli President In Bizarre And Humiliating Display

Pledges Unconditional Support To Israel

biden-drops-to-his-knees-before-israel-president.jpg
President Joe Biden dropped to his knees during a meeting with Israeli President Reuven Rivlin at the White House on Monday, in an exceedingly bizarre and embarrassing show of desperation.
President Rivlin and his chief of staff Rivka Ravitz could be seen laughing at Biden during the humiliating display.
“Finally, something that truly meets the definition of the sanctification of God,” Yossi Elituv of Michpacha tweeted (as translated by Google). “President Biden kneels in honor of the ultra-Orthodox Rebecca Ravitz, who combines two important careers: a mother of 12 children, and the head of the outgoing staff at the President’s House. Ravitz will continue to sail far.”
The Israeli paper Kipa.co claimed on Friday that Biden “knelt in honor” after Ravitz told him that she has “no less than 12 children.”

Comment:
I’m am consistently at a loss for words with this administration, especially the fraudulent pretender president Joey Xi Bai Dung.
Joey Xi just outdid Barack Hussein Obama with his bowing and scraping. You have to wonder how he will act when he meets Xi - prostrate himself?
Hmm...., we have yet to hear from White House press secretary Jen Psaki clarify why Biden is kneeling? Perhaps Biden got confused and thought he was in front of BLM representatives? :abgg2q.jpg:

“President Biden kneels in honor of the ultra-Orthodox Rebecca Ravitz, who combines two important careers: a mother of 12 children, and the head of the outgoing staff at the President’s House. Ravitz will continue to sail far.”
The Israeli paper Kipa.co claimed on Friday that Biden “knelt in honor” after Ravitz told him that she has “no less than 12 children.”

There is NO mistaking that this was a gesture of respect, moron.

rylah no I was just making the point that women in the "world" have it worse off than men do. I did not talk about Israeli women specifically. But if that Israeli woman couldn't shake the guys have, but the men could, that's privilege. The articles I showed you were just the point I was making about women in the world as a whole, I wasn't being specific, that's why I sent articles from a few different countries

Rivlin had mentioned to Biden that Ravitz, 45, a key adviser for years, runs a household of 13 in addition to her demanding job, when the president knelt before her to express his admiration.@Doc7505

I guess this is a sign of adoration.

Biden Literally KNEELS Before Israeli President In Bizarre And Humiliating Display

President Joe Biden dropped to his knees during a meeting with Israeli President Reuven Rivlin at the White House on Monday, in an exceedingly bizarre and embarrassing show of desperation.
President Rivlin and his chief of staff Rivka Ravitz could be seen laughing at Biden during the humiliating display.
“Finally, something that truly meets the definition of the sanctification of God,” Yossi Elituv of Michpacha tweeted (as translated by Google). “President Biden kneels in honor of the ultra-Orthodox Rebecca Ravitz, who combines two important careers: a mother of 12 children, and the head of the outgoing staff at the President’s House. Ravitz will continue to sail far.”

Comment:
I’m am consistently at a loss for words with this administration, especially the fraudulent pretender president Joey Xi Bai Dung.
Joey Xi just outdid Barack Hussein Obama with his bowing and scraping. You have to wonder how he will act when he meets Xi - prostrate himself?
Hmm...., we have yet to hear from White House press secretary Jen Psaki clarify why Biden is kneeling? Perhaps Biden got confused and thought he was in front of BLM representatives? :abgg2q.jpg:

“President Biden kneels in honor of the ultra-Orthodox Rebecca Ravitz, who combines two important careers: a mother of 12 children, and the head of the outgoing staff at the President’s House. Ravitz will continue to sail far.”

Aren't these republicans gross.

Comment:

Aren't these republicans gross.

Just the hard core Trumpies.. and they are definitely gross . I think they intend to be gross.. like Trump.

rylah no I was just making the point that women in the "world" have it worse off than men do. I did not talk about Israeli women specifically. But if that Israeli woman couldn't shake the guys have, but the men could, that's privilege. The articles I showed you were just the point I was making about women in the world as a whole, I wasn't being specific, that's why I sent articles from a few different countries

Nope.. She is ultra orthodox by choice..

My grandmother had 12 children and the last one #13 killed her and the child. She was 48.

Having the character to refuse a leader's handshake is indeed a privilege,
respected and reserved but for the women of valor.

Why should men like Biden,
and in general, NOT be refused that?

Forum List

Back