EMBARRASSING: Biden Keeps Head Down...Speaks Like A Puppet Reading From Prepared Notecards, While Uncomfortable Israeli President Watches [VIDEO]

rylah no I was just making the point that women in the "world" have it worse off than men do. I did not talk about Israeli women specifically. But if that Israeli woman couldn't shake the guys have, but the men could, that's privilege. The articles I showed you were just the point I was making about women in the world as a whole, I wasn't being specific, that's why I sent articles from a few different countries
A woman kiss another's woman's cheek.
A grown man may only touch his own wife.

rylah do you want me to show you how it's not their choice?
Here's one article. Iranian women threw off the hijab - what happened next?.

Here's another article. Uttar Pradesh: Hindu women got kidnapped, being raped and forcefully converted to Islam

Here's another article about children being forced https://www.usnews.com/news/world/a...-traumatized-by-push-to-wear-hijab-hrw-report

If you are still not sure how I get my assumptions that women are forced to do things out of their will here is one more article......https://exmuslims.org/forced-hijab-a-brief-overview/

Read me those articles and then tell me how you think that women have equal rights around the world.

Read those articles and tell me how women have it just as good as men do in the Middle East and African countries
A Jewish man who divorces his wife must supply her with 2 years of the income to which she is accustomed.

beautress the United States gave Israel 146 billion dollars last year. That's insane. I wish I had just a fraction of that money. Hahaha
More like 500GAZILLION...according to recent update of 'Space Laser Chronicles' of course.
Where do you get all this nonesense, it's something like 3.5, and less than 1% of our GDP.

Biden Literally KNEELS Before Israeli President In Bizarre And Humiliating Display

Pledges Unconditional Support To Israel

biden-drops-to-his-knees-before-israel-president.jpg
President Joe Biden dropped to his knees during a meeting with Israeli President Reuven Rivlin at the White House on Monday, in an exceedingly bizarre and embarrassing show of desperation.
President Rivlin and his chief of staff Rivka Ravitz could be seen laughing at Biden during the humiliating display.
“Finally, something that truly meets the definition of the sanctification of God,” Yossi Elituv of Michpacha tweeted (as translated by Google). “President Biden kneels in honor of the ultra-Orthodox Rebecca Ravitz, who combines two important careers: a mother of 12 children, and the head of the outgoing staff at the President’s House. Ravitz will continue to sail far.”
The Israeli paper Kipa.co claimed on Friday that Biden “knelt in honor” after Ravitz told him that she has “no less than 12 children.”

Comment:
I’m am consistently at a loss for words with this administration, especially the fraudulent pretender president Joey Xi Bai Dung.
Joey Xi just outdid Barack Hussein Obama with his bowing and scraping. You have to wonder how he will act when he meets Xi - prostrate himself?
Hmm...., we have yet to hear from White House press secretary Jen Psaki clarify why Biden is kneeling? Perhaps Biden got confused and thought he was in front of BLM representatives? :abgg2q.jpg:
LOLOL

You dumbfuck, he was kneeling for the mother of 12.

Indeependent I'm just reading what they said. And we are here on a discussion forum to bounce opinions and learn from each other not to fight each other or call names. Are we here with open mouths or open ears? I'm all for learning.

Indeependent I'm just reading what they said. And we are here on a discussion forum to bounce opinions and learn from each other not to fight each other or call names. Are we here with open mouths or open ears? I'm all for learning.
Almost anything ArabNew posts is meant to keep the multitude of terrorist organizations from killing the Arab owners and staff.
If you check out Reuters and AP News you will discover that almost every Arab nation has their citizens rallying the streets protesting their terrorist leaders and Mullahs.
Expect surada to click a smiley as opposed to checking out Reuters and AP News.

The media analyzed every word and nuance attributed to former president Trump. Today Biden's bizarre whispering incident goes unnoticed and unreported. The President of the United States has become the laughing stock of foreign governments while they hold their breaths every time he speaks but the U.S. media pretends that he is stable. How long is the U.S. media going to cover for the Biden gaffes?

Penelope@Indeependent there is a couple other articles I guess that's a kind of the same thing.

"

How much aid does the U.S. give Israel?​

The United States has given Israel a total of $146 billion in bilateral assistance and missile defense funding through 2020, according to the Congressional Research Service (CRS), which provides nonpartisan research to lawmakers. That makes it the largest cumulative recipient of U.S. foreign aid since World War II. (Other top recipients include Egypt and Afghanistan.)"

That's from this site. Casualty of Israeli-Hamas fighting: The Palestinian two-state solution?

Who knows how true it is of course

Indeependent I used to have an older podcast on Spotify that's still available but I don't post to it anymore, but I got a lot of my research from the daily sabba in turkey. Haha. .. that's when I was covering groups like The SDF and the pkk and all them. But of course turkey didn't like those guys so I knew I had to look up different sources and talk to people straight ahead on Twitter from the area. Which reminds me I haven't heard much about Haftar and the factions fighting in Libya lately. I should look that up

Penelope@Indeependent there is a couple other articles I guess that's a kind of the same thing.

"

How much aid does the U.S. give Israel?​

The United States has given Israel a total of $146 billion in bilateral assistance and missile defense funding through 2020, according to the Congressional Research Service (CRS), which provides nonpartisan research to lawmakers. That makes it the largest cumulative recipient of U.S. foreign aid since World War II. (Other top recipients include Egypt and Afghanistan.)"

That's from this site. Casualty of Israeli-Hamas fighting: The Palestinian two-state solution?

Who knows how true it is of course
Thst's since Israel became a country in 1948. Not just for last year.

face-palm-gif.278959

Forum List

Back