EMBARRASSING: Biden Keeps Head Down...Speaks Like A Puppet Reading From Prepared Notecards, While Uncomfortable Israeli President Watches [VIDEO]

Doc7505 He was kneeling to the guy that beat out Benjamin netanyahu right? This new guy is supposed to be more sympathetic to Palestinians if I'm not mistaken. Although he is not going to be giving into Iran. So maybe he likes the Muslim people that are in his militia. Maybe he kneel down as a joke. Who knows.

No.. he was kneeling to honor the woman.

Doc7505 He was kneeling to the guy that beat out Benjamin netanyahu right? This new guy is supposed to be more sympathetic to Palestinians if I'm not mistaken. Although he is not going to be giving into Iran. So maybe he likes the Muslim people that are in his militia. Maybe he kneel down as a joke. Who knows.

One was a president the other was a prime minister,
the later is the head of state, different categories.

rylah Just imagine if America could control the women like some countries and religions do. Like for example if I could tell my girlfriend now to go outside without a scarf on her face and something to cover the shape of her body and tell her not to talk or shake any other man's hand. I guess that would kill all the male jealousy in america. Kind of like the handmaiden show. But in reality women have the most rules and regulations put on them by men or ideology in the world

What I know is that Biden Did NOT bow to the newly elected Prime Minister of Israel. Read the article to find out who is who in that story.

The President of the US, Biden, does not have a "Militia" at his disposal. It is called the US Military. And the Muslims in the US Military are as proud of being Americans and serving the US Military, as the Muslim and Christian Israeli Arabs, Druze, etc are proud of serving the Israeli Military.

As I posted above, the kneeling was meant to be humorous.
Even though there may be no video, it is easy to tell that there is a joke going on between the three.

rylah The details on how a woman can shake a man's hand or how a guy bows to a man and a woman? How far off topic am i?

rylah Just imagine if America could control the women like some countries and religions do. Like for example if I could tell my girlfriend now to go outside without a scarf on her face and something to cover the shape of her body and tell her not to talk or shake any other man's hand. I guess that would kill all the male jealousy in america. Kind of like the handmaiden show. But in reality women have the most rules and regulations put on them by men or ideology in the world

Why do you necessarily assume it's not their own choice?

Aside from how hollywod would like to portray it,
the character and dictate of a mother and a wife in Jewish culture
is not something men can easily oppose, they are the houses, not men.

Last edited:
Sixties Fan Sorry I was driving and didn't edit well. I was talking about Bennett's coalition. "The coalition, including a small Islamist faction that is making history as the first Arab party to sit in a coalition, agree on little beyond their opposition to Netanyahu. They are likely to pursue a modest agenda that seeks to reduce tensions with the Palestinians and maintain good relations with the U.S. without launching any major initiatives." .....

I just talked about some black moors in America that were in the US Navy and are now have created an anti-america group. Not all immigrants of the United States are faithful to the country. Actually there's a lot of people that move to America they hate america. It sounds strange but it's true. I talk about them on my podcast.

Biden Literally KNEELS Before Israeli President In Bizarre And Humiliating Display

Pledges Unconditional Support To Israel

biden-drops-to-his-knees-before-israel-president.jpg
President Joe Biden dropped to his knees during a meeting with Israeli President Reuven Rivlin at the White House on Monday, in an exceedingly bizarre and embarrassing show of desperation.
President Rivlin and his chief of staff Rivka Ravitz could be seen laughing at Biden during the humiliating display.
“Finally, something that truly meets the definition of the sanctification of God,” Yossi Elituv of Michpacha tweeted (as translated by Google). “President Biden kneels in honor of the ultra-Orthodox Rebecca Ravitz, who combines two important careers: a mother of 12 children, and the head of the outgoing staff at the President’s House. Ravitz will continue to sail far.”
The Israeli paper Kipa.co claimed on Friday that Biden “knelt in honor” after Ravitz told him that she has “no less than 12 children.”

Comment:
I’m am consistently at a loss for words with this administration, especially the fraudulent pretender president Joey Xi Bai Dung.
Joey Xi just outdid Barack Hussein Obama with his bowing and scraping. You have to wonder how he will act when he meets Xi - prostrate himself?
Hmm...., we have yet to hear from White House press secretary Jen Psaki clarify why Biden is kneeling? Perhaps Biden got confused and thought he was in front of BLM representatives? :abgg2q.jpg:
Our poor addled President Joe says one thing to your face before undoing it behind your back. I hope the Israeli ruler understands that promises are kept temporarily unless the extortion price is right.

certainly not you.

Tax Man then the Israeli guy should have shown respect and kneeled down as well

Exactly. It doesn't look good when the president of the United States is bowing to one of our great enemy countries. However, Biden is currently in bed with China so I never trusted him or Harris to begin with.

Biden Literally KNEELS Before Israeli President In Bizarre And Humiliating Display

Pledges Unconditional Support To Israel

biden-drops-to-his-knees-before-israel-president.jpg
President Joe Biden dropped to his knees during a meeting with Israeli President Reuven Rivlin at the White House on Monday, in an exceedingly bizarre and embarrassing show of desperation.
President Rivlin and his chief of staff Rivka Ravitz could be seen laughing at Biden during the humiliating display.
“Finally, something that truly meets the definition of the sanctification of God,” Yossi Elituv of Michpacha tweeted (as translated by Google). “President Biden kneels in honor of the ultra-Orthodox Rebecca Ravitz, who combines two important careers: a mother of 12 children, and the head of the outgoing staff at the President’s House. Ravitz will continue to sail far.”
The Israeli paper Kipa.co claimed on Friday that Biden “knelt in honor” after Ravitz told him that she has “no less than 12 children.”

Comment:
I’m am consistently at a loss for words with this administration, especially the fraudulent pretender president Joey Xi Bai Dung.
Joey Xi just outdid Barack Hussein Obama with his bowing and scraping. You have to wonder how he will act when he meets Xi - prostrate himself?
Hmm...., we have yet to hear from White House press secretary Jen Psaki clarify why Biden is kneeling? Perhaps Biden got confused and thought he was in front of BLM representatives? :abgg2q.jpg:

“President Biden kneels in honor of the ultra-Orthodox Rebecca Ravitz, who combines two important careers: a mother of 12 children, and the head of the outgoing staff at the President’s House. Ravitz will continue to sail far.”
Sorry but no US President shoud kneel to anyone for any reason.
It is not a sign of respect but rather it is a sign of capitulatin

Tax Man then the Israeli guy should have shown respect and kneeled down as well

Exactly. It doesn't look good when the president of the United States is bowing to one of our great enemy countries. However, Biden is currently in bed with China so I never trusted him or Harris to begin with.
Are you choosing to miss reading the posts which explain what was actually going on in that photo, or are you set in your mind that it has to be what the first post on this thread alleges is going on in that photo?

Forum List

Back