Elon Musk Tweets a Bunny, the Left Goes Mental Again

johngaltshrugged

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2020
It's so much fun watching Elon snatch away a major Ministry of Truth tool in Twitter & send twits that melt the faces off the insane progressives.

I'll never buy a Tesla or go to Mars & transhumanism holds no appeal, so I'm not that interested in what the man does.
Not the left though, they hate him with a passion usually reserved for sane people, free thinkers, pure bloods & kids named Rittenhouse.
But Elon is shooting up their Enemies of the State list quickly & may take the top spot from DT soon.

All it takes is a tiny bunny emoji to totally trigger the gender benders, fembots & progponces who are always on the fine edge of a complete mental break.
He plays you lefty lemmings like the drums at a Motley Crue concert.

Q is coming to get me!!! :eusa_boohoo:

It's so much fun watching Elon snatch away a major Ministry of Truth tool in Twitter & send twits that melt the faces off the insane progressives.

I'll never buy a Tesla or go to Mars & transhumanism holds no appeal, so I'm not that interested in what the man does.
Not the left though, they hate him with a passion usually reserved for sane people, free thinkers, pure bloods & kids named Rittenhouse.
But Elon is shooting up their Enemies of the State list quickly & may take the top spot from DT soon.

All it takes is a tiny bunny emoji to totally trigger the gender benders, fembots & progponces who are always on the fine edge of a complete mental break.

This guy is going to break them worse than orange man bad.
Watch.

I love it!

They are bleeding from their eyeballs!

i-have-no-idea-what-youre-talking-about-so-heres-27998990.png

Forum List

Back