Elon Musk has enraged the Left

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Elon Musk's Monday morning tweet showing off his Diet Coke and prop gun-littered bedside table caused outrage among many liberals and critics of the Twitter CEO and Tesla chief.

The picture shows a half-drunk bottle of water and a replica of George Washington's flintlock pistol lying in a wooden box. The box's open lid displays Emanuel Leutze's famous painting of Washington crossing the Delaware River during the American Revolution.

Liberals heavily derided Musk's tweet, with composer Shawn Patterson writing: 'How shocking: the richest man on Earth is a f--king trailer park simpleton.'

The tweet even annoyed anti-gun activists like Kris Brown, who tweeted: 'All jokes aside, replica gun or not - gun safety isn't a joke. Grow up.'

Ryan Pinesworth criticized Musk over a user that had been banned from the site for saying former President Donald Trump should be punished for treason, writing 'Musk is talking about Apple and free-speech... only for the people who lick his boots and agree with him.'

The tweets ranged from simple mockery to the bizarre, with one person writing: 'I'd be suicidal too if I lost 44 billion dollars, my wife left me, had no redeeming qualities whatsoever and contributed nothing meaningful to society.'

elonmuskakjdhsfskjdhhk.jpg

Comment:
Elon Musk sure knows how to trigger the imbecilic liberal flakes.
The Crazy Left Wingers are terrified of Freedom of Speech.
Censorship is an indication that the Left can't survive any scrutiny or criticism.

Jim Carrey Announces Twitter Departure, Leaves Fans …

2 hours ago · Jim Carrey has officially left Twitter. After a two-week hiatus, the "Mask" actor took to the social media platform Tuesday to make his last tweet. He sent his 18.9 million followers …

Comment:
No one cares.
Carry is another wokester poser.
He is another creepy cretin on my Do Not Watch list.
Freedom of Speech is an essential part of a free society.
Being opposed to Freedom of Speech is REGRESSIVE.

jimcaryartgallerydumpster.jpg

Musk is increasing Twitter subscribers.
People love Freedom of Speech

Twitter is seeing more signups than ever and is on course for a …

Nov 28, 2022 · And he suggested that it will have a billion users by 2024. Signups were averaging over two million per day in the last seven days as of November 16, up 66 per cent compared to …

Twitter before Musk reminds me of that web site leftists created after Hillary lost the 2016 election. This site was a leftist alternate universe of sorts that ran on the fantasy that Hillary had won the election.

Twitter at that time was filled with and run by leftists who demanded reality be run by their delusions, agendas, and rules.

They enforced this by censoring the truth / facts / any opinions that opposed their own and deleting the accounts of 'flagrant violators' who refused to 'play' by their rules.

(They would also create thousands of fake accounts to exaggerate the following / popularity of leftist douche bags like President Obama / Biden, something Musk forced Twitter to admit / demonstrate before he would go forward with his purchase of Twitter.)

If you control language and speech you control thought and compliance. THAT was / is the importance of Twitter to Marxist Democrats and Leftists ... THAT is why they are so pissed at Musk, for destroying that source of propagabda / misinformation / control.

How else are leftists going to continue to tell you their non-science-based COVID mandates have been proven to be necessary or that a biological male can give birth or that compromised Biden paying Global Warming 'reparations' to the biggest industrial polluter on the planet (an enemy of the US) is a good idea?!

Anytime Democtats / radical leftists whine, complain, and throw tantrums it usually is a good sign for the country / Americans.

Democrats and leftists being pissed at Musk for taking over Twitter is one of those times.

Last edited:
Twitter before musk reminds me of that web site leftists created after Hillary lost the 2016 election. This site was a leftist alternate universe of sprts that ran on the fantasy that Hillary had won the election.

Twitter at that time was filled with and run by leftists who demanded reality be run by their delusions, agendas, and rules.

They enforced this by censoring the truth / facts / any opinions that opposed their own and deleting the accounts of 'flagrant violators' who refused to 'play' by their rules.

(They would also create thousands of fake accounts to exaggerate the following / popularity of leftist douche bags like President Obama / Biden, something Musk forced Twitter to admit / demonstrate before he would go forward with his purchase of Twitter.)

If you control language and speech you control thought and compliance. THAT was / is the importance of Twitter to Marxist Democrats and Leftists ... THAT is why they are so pissed at Musk, for destroying that source of propagabda / misinformation / control.

How else are leftists going to continue to tell you their non-science-based COVID mandates have been proven to be necessary or that a biological male can give birth or that compromised Biden paying Global Warming 'reparations' to the biggest industrial polluter on the planet (an enemy of the US) is a good idea?!

Anytime Democtats / radical leftists whine, complain, and throw tantrums it usually is a good sign for the country / Americans.

Democrats and leftists being pissed at Musk for taking over Twitter is one of those times.
The Democrats have an absurd view of "democracy".
Their crazy version of "democracy" means censorship of opposing opinions.
Their version of "democracy" looks a lot like totalitarian cult fanaticism.

The Democrats have an absurd view of "democracy".
Their crazy version of "democracy" means censorship of opposing opinions.
Their version of "democracy" looks a lot like totalitarian cult fanaticism.

Much like how Democrats have no idea what a 'woman' is, that a biological male can't give birth, or what bathroom to use, Marxist Democrats have no idea what 'Democracy' is.

Censorship, closed accounts to enforce 1-idea-allowed policy, disinformation, control, non-science-based mandates, 'forced transitions' based on partisan agendas...

That ain't it.

Last edited:
Elon Musk's Monday morning tweet showing off his Diet Coke and prop gun-littered bedside table caused outrage among many liberals and critics of the Twitter CEO and Tesla chief.

The picture shows a half-drunk bottle of water and a replica of George Washington's flintlock pistol lying in a wooden box. The box's open lid displays Emanuel Leutze's famous painting of Washington crossing the Delaware River during the American Revolution.

Liberals heavily derided Musk's tweet, with composer Shawn Patterson writing: 'How shocking: the richest man on Earth is a f--king trailer park simpleton.'

The tweet even annoyed anti-gun activists like Kris Brown, who tweeted: 'All jokes aside, replica gun or not - gun safety isn't a joke. Grow up.'

Ryan Pinesworth criticized Musk over a user that had been banned from the site for saying former President Donald Trump should be punished for treason, writing 'Musk is talking about Apple and free-speech... only for the people who lick his boots and agree with him.'

The tweets ranged from simple mockery to the bizarre, with one person writing: 'I'd be suicidal too if I lost 44 billion dollars, my wife left me, had no redeeming qualities whatsoever and contributed nothing meaningful to society.'

View attachment 732668

Comment:
Censorship is an indication that the Left can't survive any scrutiny or criticism.
The problem is he hasn’t enraged the right as well – conservatives who condone the spread of rightwing hate speech, misinformation, and lies.

View attachment 732668

Comment:

Not really sure what this thread is about other than it seems to be another "let's attack the left" kind of thread.
However you seem to be relating it to freedom of speech which seems a little weird. Is there anyone trying to lock him up for saying this? Any government agency?

The problem is he hasn’t enraged the right as well – conservatives who condone the spread of rightwing hate speech, misinformation, and lies.

The problem with Twitter was never 'rightwing hate speech, misinformation, and lies'.

Twitter was run by leftist Who censored facts, information, and opposing opinions.

With truth, facts and alternate opinions being censored, 'rightwing hate speech, misinformation, and lies' never had a chance to be posted / spread (for long, if at all).

Of course, I am not nor ever was a 'Twitter member / follower'.

Other people's constant opinions and every stupid thought they have never has interested me, much like people's endorsement of candidates.

Why would anyone value someone else's (partisan) opinions over their own researched, educated opinions?
Perhaps Twitter is partly for lazy people who want to be spoonfed like-minded opinions?!

Or perhaps I just have a life and have no time for 'following' people and everything they have to say on Twitter...

Has nothing to do with "not having a life" because if it was, then the same could be said for posting on USMB. Its a place to express your opinion, share a joke, laugh at oneself or at someone else and just...co mingle.

So since I supposedly "don't have a life", I post at both. And I have a life. I choose to spend some of it amongst those I like being around and ignoring those I don't.

Has nothing to do with "not having a life" because if it was, then the same could be said for posting on USMB. Its a place to express your opinion, share a joke, laugh at oneself or at someone else and just...co mingle.

So since I supposedly "don't have a life", I post at both. And I have a life. I choose to spend some of it amongst those I like being around and ignoring those I don't.
Great counter point made.

View attachment 732668

Comment:
3 folks I've never heard of responded. Hardly a meltdown.

I'm more concerned about his inability to use a coaster.

Not really sure what this thread is about other than it seems to be another "let's attack the left" kind of thread.
However you seem to be relating it to freedom of speech which seems a little weird. Is there anyone trying to lock him up for saying this? Any government agency?

Well, you're almost right. You have some of the right words, but in the wrong order.

It's a "Let's celebrate the fact that the left no longer to get to attack our ability to speak" kind of thread.

But you did get "left" and "attack" in there so that's a couple of points

Not enough for a trophy in our world, but thanks for trying to participate.

And no extra points for "freedom of speech which seems a little weird", so don't ask.

Forum List

Back