Elon Musk has enraged the Left

I don't have to watch anything in Fox. I just need to read what the new owner of Twitter released / exposed, dumbass.

:auiqs.jpg:

You really are an idiot.

View attachment 735230
You mean Qwatter

Terminate the Constitution!

Opinion ^^^^^
Fuck You DickWad.
Conservatives are truly a bunch of POS.
No, it’s seems Musk just said fuck YOU and exposed your love of censorship. That’s a fact. So fuck YOU. Liberals truly are a bunch of POS.

I don't have to watch anything in Fox. I just need to read what the new owner of Twitter released / exposed, dumbass.

:auiqs.jpg:

You really are an idiot.

View attachment 735230
It’s kind of funny. Just like that, liberals suddenly hate Twitter. That feee speech for the other side just really irritates them to no end.

It’s kind of funny. Just like that, liberals suddenly hate Twitter.

You can hardly be surprised. For four years they were violently upset that Trump was spending way too much, was war-prone, leaned towards a dictatorship of tyranny, was dividing the country apart, was a bad leader, was suppressing free speech and transparency, had a deviant, criminal family, and was incompetent and mentally imbalanced.

SO THEY REPLACED HIM WITH BIDDEN.
Tater.jpg

LOL.....I just joined Twitter about 5 weeks ago. What a hoot.......more fun than a barrel of monkeys. The level of division is OFF THE HOOK :hello77: :hello77:Makes Kavanaugh look like a Romper Room episode. Poor mofu's on the left don't know which way is up. 2.0 ftmfw........

Could not be more clear........we'll be choosing up sides real soon!:iyfyus.jpg:

Forum List

Back