Elon Musk proclaims he may decide to step down as Twitter CEO within hours

I have no understanding why he bought the money pit known as Twitter.
In 10 years it only had two profitable quarters.
Total financial losses in it's lifetime is $1.2 Billion.
How the hell is a company losing money like a maple tree in October worth $43 billion???
I think we are looking at a Howard Hughes moment

Oh, did you mean "déjà vu"?

I see your French is as lame and soulless as your ideology.

But your fear is still delicious
You just keep on waiting for your imaginary fearsicle and I'll enjoy the memory of your screams and tears when your much anticipated Red Tide turned out to be little more than midcycle spotting :)

How the hell is a company losing money like a maple tree in October worth $43 billion???
I think it was an impulsive decision he thought he could get out of.

Might not be a financial gain, but is financial gain the only value here? That would be a big nope.

Btw- rumor has it the poll was to catch bots lol I so hope that turns out to be true due to the instant crying by a few supposedly potential Telsa owners walking off the lots ha! As if the entire auto industry hasn’t taken a hit.

I was fooled about Twitter beginning a new path for free speech with Musk’s words. Actions always speak much louder, however, as wise readers already know. I wasted a few months on there it seems, believing that Twitter was a good way to get the anti-authoritarian message out globally, not just domestically. I was wrong, not the first time;) I hate being suckered in to something with words, just to learn that it was ALL words! I would add a few cuss words here but it’s not the proper place lol

Just say no to authoritarian moves no matter who makes them, and even if you’re suckered in…face the facts, press the reject button, and get back to work!

Anyone who is a member of the World Economic Forum is of highly suspect in the first place, and the promotion of a board to determine which parts of free speech should be allowed and which parts of free-speech should be banned is beyond what is going on at USMB. I’m encouraging other anti-authoritarians on Twitter to come here who have also been bamboozled.

This format has always been against hate speech, as it should be, and it does not decide that only certain information can be shared while other information sealed from view tmk. Thanks to all who continue to keep watch for dictator wannabes!

He's being sued by Tesla investors to step down.
I get the part he needs a CEO clearly. It’s his calculated (certainly he’s not prone to making major decisions without a lot of forethought) choice. Musk posted that he’s having an economic enema -whatever that means- but it doesn’t sound good lol I get the need to place profit margin in the top 3 list, but when a person places it as their top priority things go south really quick. Kind of like placing profit over customer satisfaction you lose business.

Hey btw, thanks for responding MG!

I get the part he needs a CEO clearly. It’s his calculated (certainly he’s not prone to making major decisions without a lot of forethought) choice. Musk posted that he’s having an economic enema -whatever that means- but it doesn’t sound good lol I get the need to place profit margin in the top 3 list, but when a person places it as their top priority things go south really quick. Kind of like placing profit over customer satisfaction you lose business.

Hey btw, thanks for responding MG!
Pretty bad when they call yous a genius but you lose 50% of yer wealth in six months, derpa.

This is either a stunt or he already has his successor handpicked.

I got a feeling that when all is said and done, there'll be plenty of Lefty salt to mine. :)
Shareholders have had enough.

New Topics

Forum List

Back