Elon Musk proclaims he may decide to step down as Twitter CEO within hours

RhodyPatriot

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2022
This is either a stunt or he already has his successor handpicked.

I got a feeling that when all is said and done, there'll be plenty of Lefty salt to mine. :)

This is either a stunt or he already has his successor handpicked.

I got a feeling that when all is said and done, there'll be plenty of Lefty salt to mine. :)
Musk has lots of other enterprises he owns that require his time. He would still be the big boss.

That guy must be very busy
Tesla
Rockets
Twitter
He probably just wants someone else to be the CEO of Twitter.

Yeah, he did what he needed to do as owner.
Now he's getting his executive management in place.

Then, they will work on his "to do" list of rebuilding the company the way he wants.

Musk is going to lose control of Tesla if he doesn't get his shit together and leave Twitter alone.

This is how its done though.

He's still got control of his other ventures. This is just a new one he's having to teethe.
Once he's got his executives in place, they will take over and Musk will go to whatever needs attention at that particular time.

He pays some high dollar execs to carry out his agendas for the branches of his companies. He doesn't need to be there unless something is happening that requires his in person attention.

Last edited:
This is how its done though.

He's still got control of his other ventures. This is just a new one he's having to teethe.
Once he's got his executives in place, they will take over and Musk will go to whatever needs attention at that particular time.

He pays some high dollar execs to carry out his agendas for the branches of his companies. He doesn't need to be there unless something is happening that requires his in person attention.
He doesn’t seem to be treating Twitter like his other companies though.

Twitter isn't like his other companies.
Each company has its own needs and requirements. All of which require different managerial styles and different types of people in charge to get things done.
True, but I don’t think he has a clue how to manage something as complicated as Twitter and he didn’t take the time to learn before acting.

True, but I don’t think he has a clue how to manage something as complicated as Twitter and he didn’t take the time to learn before acting.

He knows. It's all corporate game play at this point, and it's always the same, no matter what company it is.
I've worked for several companies that have been bought out by other companies........and even though the companies do different things, the changeovers are always all the same, no matter what.

He knows what he's doing. He'll have it all set and done by the end of 2023.

Forum List

Back