Elon Musk proclaims he may decide to step down as Twitter CEO within hours

He knows. It's all corporate game play at this point, and it's always the same, no matter what company it is.
I've worked for several companies that have been bought out by other companies........and even though the companies do different things, the changeovers are always all the same, no matter what.

He knows what he's doing. He'll have it all set and done by the end of 2023.
I’m skeptical. It isn’t a matter of being bought out by another company, it is being bought by an individual with zero knowledge of the company and little desire to know. There have been a lot of high profile embarrassing blunders so far, including firing or alienating most of the people who have the skills and knowledge he needs. A deliberate strategy of a businessman or impulsiveness driven move driven by ego?

I’m skeptical. It isn’t a matter of being bought out by another company, it is being bought by an individual with zero knowledge of the company and little desire to know. There have been a lot of high profile embarrassing blunders so far, including firing or alienating most of the people who have the skills and knowledge he needs. A deliberate strategy of a businessman or impulsiveness driven move driven by ego?
Musk has the knowledge.

ROTFL! I am not surprised you badmouth him.

Oh lord….looks like we have another budding cult. Moses Lite maybe?

It must suck to know your "President" objectively lacks the charisma to formulate anything approaching a "cult."

But don't worry, you got "The Scoyence!" (tm)

Oh lord….looks like we have another budding cult. Moses Lite maybe?
The list of cults narrative repeating idiots belong to is too numerous to name all of them. Mask cult, tranny cult, Green cult, Cancel culture cult. All cults and all yours.

^^^ dejas vous…

….she said the same thing about the mid term red tide trickle.

What a disappointment that must have been.
The Democrats had a 12 seat House majority. Now the GOP has an 8 seat majority. Remember the House of Reps holds the purse strings. Under the Constitution, all taxation bills must begin in the House. The Dumbocrats in the Senate cannot pass any laws without House approval.

He got what he came for, set things up the way he wants them done and then will move on to more fulfilling things rather than monitoring a chat site.

^^^ dejas vous…

….she said the same thing about the mid term red tide trickle.

What a disappointment that must have been.

Oh, did you mean "déjà vu"?

I see your French is as lame and soulless as your ideology.

But your fear is still delicious.

This is either a stunt or he already has his successor handpicked.

I got a feeling that when all is said and done, there'll be plenty of Lefty salt to mine. :)
Of course he has his successor handpicked. I've suspected all along that he has been just trolling Twitter. He can afford to buy a company and crash it for fun if he likes.

It's the ultimate dream of the internet troll: to own the platform you are trolling, and be able to fire anyone who tries to moderate you.

He should make Donald J. Trump the new CEO of Twitter.
He very well might.

My money is on Jared Kushner, who will also make Democrat heads explode, as soon as their media tells them who that is. I would be taking odds, though, not even money. There are dozens of people whose appointment as Twitter CEO would make Democrat pinheads explode, so it is hard to say that one is more than 50% likely to be the one.

Who he picks really depends on whether he wants to be entirely creative and whimsical with the choice of CEO, or if he wants someone who will send Dems into a tizzy and also be able to actually run it. Kushner would fit that bill. So would Ivanka, actually.

Is Sheriff Joe Arpaio still alive? That would be a good one if he wants his pick to be pure trolling. Joe has to be slowing down, so he could just be the spokesman while professional corporate execs run the show.

1671488966022.png

Forum List

Back