Elon Musk has done more for the environment than virtue-signaling folks ("advertisers can F themselves")

1miseryindex

Platinum Member
Nov 17, 2023
USA
Elon Musk haters could be using satellites he actually put into orbit as a private citizen to denounce him on the Internet. Funny how that works isn't it?

Elon Musk haters could be using satellites he actually put into orbit as a private citizen to denounce him on the Internet. Funny how that works isn't it?
Jesus could be judging people as we speak who used His Words to do evil. Funny how that works, isn't it?

How environmentally unfriendly was John Kerry's recent trip in his private jet? Why doesn't his message apply to him, but only you?
Is this a serious question?

he's important

and YOU are not

That's the answer. Period. People who make massive sums of money matter. Everyone else: not

This is an interesting article. Musk is SO right on to talk about how some people just want to APPEAR to be good people but yet do much evil. Obviously, We have seen this ubiquitously in the political realm
Isn't the republican party line that EVs are bad for the environment?

Ask your local fire department how eco-friendly EV cars are. They have strict instructions to let the things burn to the ground rather than try to put out a fire with water on them.

Water only makes electrical fires worse.

dumb

never heard that one. But we do know that our world is not ready for them.. EV buses catching on fire because the batteries are defective, having to depend on China for batteries and certain countries for Cobalt, etc.

I’m not sure it’s that, I think it’s more about EVs are no better for the environment than combustion engines.

How about EVs cost 3 times what the others cost.

But the filthy rich don't comprehend the words: We can't afford it

How about EVs cost 3 times what the others cost.

But the filthy rich don't comprehend the words: We can't afford it

Well, there’s also that we would need to build several more nuclear plants and a lot of new infrastructure to even be able to handle the electric load.

I’m not opposed to EVs, as an option…but we’re nowhere near close to being able to get rid of normal combustion engines.

Well, there’s also that we would need to build several more nuclear plants and a lot of new infrastructure to even be able to handle the electric load.

I’m not opposed to EVs, as an option…but we’re nowhere near close to being able to get rid of normal combustion engines.
exactly.

And we would have to depend on China for materials.. I mean depend on them MORE

The dims have no problem w/ that because they are

dim

Forum List

Back