Elon Musk: Fauci Files to Drop Later This Week – 2023 Is About to Get Interesting!

Is English a language for you?
I am typing Afrikaan! Musk is man of vision. Noah is a man of the Village both from the same nation. One provides work for hundreds of thousands. The other just a few around him. Trevor is funny though to his audience as he gets even to those who did nothing wrong. Not funny at all though. Musk is a liberal. Nit just liberal enough.

I am typing Afrikaan! Musk is man of vision. Noah is a man of the Village both from the same nation. One provides work for hundreds of thousands. The other just a few around him. Trevor is funny though to his audience as he gets even to those who did nothing wrong. Not funny at all though. Musk is a liberal. Nit just liberal enough.
Musk isn’t a Liberal.

He just made Tesla money off them which is now being recalled by the falling of orders, brand and stock price.

He is a fuckup libertarian.

The little weasel/Beagle killer Fauci is going to be exposed this week. Get ready!
If Musk ran for President and won he might just be able to drain the D.C. Swamp.

Hilarious

The swamp follows people like musk.
The liberals had a good thing going with Twitter until Musk came along. They had figured out how to eliminate freedom of speech by conservatives.

The liberals had a good thing going with Twitter until Musk came along. They had figured out how to eliminate freedom of speech by conservatives.

Then musk came in at $7.99/MO douchebag.

For that you can verify a blue swastika.

Blah blah blah still don’t know what forum I’m in blah blah blah …
the one that supports people who appreciate truth and law and order (not to mention actual CONTENT in threads/posts)

there are plenty that do not. I guess u could go there..

The little weasel/Beagle killer Fauci is going to be exposed this week. Get ready!
now why do you want to insult weasels?

Does this look anything like Dr Mengele.. uh... I mean Fauci?

iu

I guess maybe a weasel could look like Fauci

after watching cnn for an hour or something

Forum List

Back