Elon Musk asks why 'leaking' DOJ won't spill Epstein client list: 'Doesn't that seem odd?'

They often keep evidence secret before the trial to any problems with people making claims based on the evidence. After the trial, there is no longer a reason to do so.
Even when there is an appeal pending?

How do you even know they have a little black book of Epstein's with all the numbers and secrets.

I'd love to see who is in there, and know if he was blackmailing any, and what he got out of them, to keep quiet!!!????

You are talking about the proven criminal rogue FBI that

- Helped Hillary, Barry, Joe, etc... perpetrate the seditious, treasonous, and largest criminal and political scandal in US history...

- Illegally spied on America citizens

- Helped identify parents as terrorists and used terrorist protocols

- Declared Hillary had broken laws but was too stupid to indict / arrest / charge

- Had a hand in the 6 Jan event

- Has been hiding Hunter Biden's laptop to protect Biden

....and so much more

The FBI has acted to protect very powerful, very criminal people - pedoo governors, Big Tech giants, and even President

They no longer work for the American people - they have proven they are the enemy of both citizens and government.

Truth Commission Stuff:
Epstein was placed in a special area on suicide watch...
His cellmate was removed...
The cameras on Epstein's cell just happened to go out during the exact time he supposedly killed himself....

A tragic series of unfortunate coincidences....

My guess, if pressed on the whereabouts of all that data the FBI seized, much like initially with Hunter's laptop, the FBI would say they 'lost' it.

Another FBI 'oops'.

Truth Commission Stuff:
Epstein was placed in a special area on suicide watch...
His cellmate was removed...
The cameras on Epstein's cell just happened to go out during the exact time he supposedly killed himself....

A tragic series of unfortunate coincidences....

My guess, if pressed on the whereabouts of all that data the FBI seized, much like initially with Hunter's laptop, the FBI would say they 'lost' it.

Another FBI 'oops'.

Its so obvious Ep was bumped to protect elite child fuckers.

They often keep evidence secret before the trial to any problems with people making claims based on the evidence. After the trial, there is no longer a reason to do so.
I don't think they are legally allowed to release personal information they gathered, of which they did not use in the trial.

I thought the thread was about why haven't the FBI ILLEGALLY LEAKED the names of Epstein clients?

I don't think they are legally allowed to release personal information they gathered, of which they did not use in the trial.

I thought the thread was about why haven't the FBI ILLEGALLY LEAKED the names of Epstein clients?
There are 2 reasons the fbi hasn't illegally leaked the list.

1. Trump is not on it

2. It is full of Groomercrats.

A side note... Who are some of your favorite Democrats around today?

The alphabet agencies, like the politicians, and media are not here to serve the common people.

They, at best are here to provide a façade of justice, transparency, and representation.

They exist to protect, and ensure the safety, security, and continuity of a ruling, elite class.

None of this should surprise anyone.

Do you know what happens to true light bearers?

Ask Assange while he is still alive, if you can.

The answer: because they are all Democrats.

Elon Musk took to Twitter Saturday to ask if anyone was bothered by how quiet the "leaking" Justice Department is when it comes to the Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell.
Musk, the CEO of Tesla and SpaceX, said the DOJ, which grew notoriety for leaking under former President Donald Trump, was remarkably silent about the deceased convicted pedophile.
"Only thing more remarkable than DOJ not leaking the list is that no one in the media cares," Musk tweeted.
Trump was involved with pedo Epstein, you silly partisan doofus.

Trump was involved with pedo Epstein, you silly partisan doofus.
Yeah, you Trump-obsessed freaks always bring that up as an attempted distraction ... leaving out the part where Trump was informed Epstein tried to recruit an under-aged girl at one of Trump's resorts / hotels and Trump banned him.

:p

1654443747734.png

'Nuff said.

Yeah, you Trump-obsessed freaks always bring that up as an attempted distraction ... leaving out the part where Trump was informed Epstein tried to recruit an under-aged girl at one of Trump's resorts / hotels and Trump banned him.

:p

View attachment 654245
'Nuff said.

Its so weird that the cult thinks that bringing up Trump somehow clears Clinton and Gates and Prince Andrew.

So bizarre.

The people who do that are really stupid people.

Its so weird that the cult thinks that bringing up Trump somehow clears Clinton and Gates and Prince Andrew.

So bizarre.

The people who do that are really stupid people.
We also know many of the groomercrats "faves" are involved.

What is telling is that the people supporting grooming and mutilating of children seem to be very dismissive and don't care much about the Epstein case.

There's nothing new on that...

Forum List

Back