Elon Musk asks why 'leaking' DOJ won't spill Epstein client list: 'Doesn't that seem odd?'

You are fucking brilliant! He's under the control of the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York

He isn't under control of anyone but he was killed in a federal prison.

Its obvious the elites are protecting themselves.

The amount of “OOPS” surrounding Epstein’s demise is comical.

The guards fell asleep and the camera stopped working and screams were heard from his cell. :auiqs.jpg:

Come the fuck on. He was hit to protect the wealthy elites who were fucking children on his island.

Sorry bout that,

1. Enquiring minds want to know who are on that list.
2. Being a list man myself, those names on the Epstein list will shine a bright light on the perverts, as I do with my lists, every day.
3. Only Libtards, want the list to remain secret.
4. Shine the light on this LIST.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

He asked why didn't Barr's DOJ who were big leakers, not leak Epsteins client list?
I know what he asked. He had not gone to trial yet, and evidence is confidential until after the verdict is rendered.

Maxwell is appealing her guilty jury verdict.....no one wants to mess that up by illegally leaking info surrounding the case, perhaps?

Maxwell is appealing her guilty jury verdict.....no one wants to mess that up by illegally leaking info surrounding the case, perhaps?
It should have been released after her trial, or during her trial.

Sorry bout that,

1. Libtards shall burn when that list gets out.
2. I want to be the first to lol about that, even before it happens.
3. Maybe the list will get scrubbed before its released?
4. The Libtards are famous for scrubbing evidence before turning them over kinda like the Hildabeast scrubbed her computer, then turned it over.
5. She lol when she was confronted on her scrub job.
6. That warmed the hearts of *ALL* Libtards everywhere.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back