Elizabeth Warren (Pocahontas) endorses progressive Democrat WI Senate candidate Mandela Barnes, films quick chat with him where both slam Ron Johnson!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
i wonder why she didn't endorse Tom Nelson, another good progressive candidate. is it the liberal instinct to go with the black dude?

Looks like he didn't get out of there with his scalp intact. Poor goober.

1649358485558.png

Ron Johnson is a walking turd.

I hope this new candidate trounces him.

Last edited:
They are Swedes STUPID.

Swedes and Norwegians. I met Johnson at a restaurant when he was first running. He's a straight up decent guy.

Barnes is a Marxist idiot and a woke liberal fool. As is our Governor, whose name I won't mention because I don't want to spit on the floor.

Swedes and Norwegians. I met Johnson at a restaurant when he was first running. He's a straight up decent guy.

Barnes is a Marxist idiot and a woke liberal fool. As is our Governor, whose name I won't mention because I don't want to spit on the floor.
J you are a Cheesehead? I spent my childhood in Door County, all my family, on my dad's side were dairy and cherry farmers! I miss Summerfest and racing at Road America but not the walking sticks! My dad was a combo, Swedish and Norwegian.

Last edited:
J you are a Cheesehead? I spent my childhood in Door County, all my family, on my dad's side were dairy and cherry farmers! I miss Summerfest and racing at Road America but not the walking sticks! My dad was a combo, Swedish and Norwegian.

I'm a transplant but my wife is a native Cheesehead. Door County is pretty. We usually take a drive up to North Wisconsin every year on our anniversary, have a picnic on Lake Michigan, then drive back home.

I moved here from Texas 14 years ago and wouldn't want to live anywhere else.

I'm a transplant but my wife is a native Cheesehead. Door County is pretty. We usually take a drive up to North Wisconsin every year on our anniversary, have a picnic on Lake Michigan, then drive back home.

I moved here from Texas 14 years ago and wouldn't want to live anywhere else.
lame avatar pic, bro

Forum List

Back