Eleven Years Since A Hurricane Hit Florida...Hillary Goes Berserk!

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
So where has the evil Florida hurricane-machine of Dirty Dick Cheney's been stored for over a decade? Why did Gorebal Warming take such a long vacation instead of drowning everybody on the eastern seaboard? Well, it didn't take long for the diaper-wearing, epileptic witch to ride her broom into action when a little Cat-1 nicked the Sunshine State in September....the first to make landfall since 2005... I have to confess I never heard of Hermine..but Hillary did..and she's blaming it on.....Donald Trump.
eek.gif

So where has the evil Florida hurricane-machine of Dirty Dick Cheney's been stored for over a decade? Why did Gorebal Warming take such a long vacation instead of drowning everybody on the eastern seaboard? Well, it didn't take long for the diaper-wearing, epileptic witch to ride her broom into action when a little Cat-1 nicked the Sunshine State in September....the first to make landfall since 2005... I have to confess I never heard of Hermine..but Hillary did..and she's blaming it on.....Donald Trump.
eek.gif

Oh, brother.

That has to be the dumbest speech yet!!!!!!!!!!

What a total zero she is. What a canned robot. What a joke.

Her and obama on this climate change, I would be embarrassed even if I were 11 years old listening to that idiocy.

Obama told Leonardo DeCaprio last week that the main factor causing the Syrian civil war was global warming and the drought it brought on. Tears of laughter and sadness, I could not hold back after that one.

I thought Donald said she was home resting?

But yeah, despite global warming its weird that we really havn't had more hurricanes. In fact, my "spot" is still in a 10 year drought.

Well, her point was a simple one......Its hard to rebuild homes and businesses when there are individuals who skirt paying into the US treasury (through their fair share of taxes), while STILL denying what the world scientific community fully realizes about GW .....Such "natural" disasters will only get worse and I'm sure that some of the Floridians who are now fleeing hurricane Matthew are former climate change deniers.

Yeah, I think it was Wilma that gave s. Fla a hit. Same year as Katrina and Rita. It seems so me that we in Miss used to get more rain from Gulf Storms in late summer fall. Maybe not.

Well, her point was a simple one......Its hard to rebuild homes and businesses when there are individuals who skirt paying into the US treasury (through their fair share of taxes), while STILL denying what the world scientific community fully realizes about GW .....Such "natural" disasters will only get worse and I'm sure that some of the Floridians who are now fleeing hurricane Matthew are former climate change deniers.

Her "point" is that we have to kill off coal and oil so she can make a bundle selling us solar panels from China. Not only are the hurricanes not getting "worse"....Matthew, born in Africa like all Atlantic hurricanes are, has downgraded to a Cat-3 and not the MONSTER we were warned it was. Hurricanes have been hitting Florida since dinosaurs roamed the earth, long before Donald Trump did.
lol.gif

Her "point" is that we have to kill off coal and oil so she can make a bundle selling us solar panels from China

The above, you clearly pulled out of your backside.......For example, you hsould realize that the XL pipeline is a clear way to "kill off coal" some more......but logic is a rare quality among right wingers.

Yes, Florida has always had hurricanes, and sometimes the good news is that such hurricanes veer off the coast, and rather than gratitude for such good luck, right wingers deny just how deadly and costly they could be when the luck runs out.

Hillary, the crazy bitch, actually declared the hurricane is not an act of 'Mother Nature' but an act of MAN ... AND insisted the hurricane is proof Trump is unfit to be President

:wtf:
---------------------

Hillary blames Hurricane on climate change; says Trump 'totally unfit' to protect USA from 'the threat of climate change'

'Hillary blames Hurricane on climate change; says Trump ‘totally unfit’ to protect USA from ‘the threat of climate change’

:cuckoo:

This is the elitist who cared so little for Americans and about their suffering that she did not visit the flood victims in La...she didn't even CALL the governor. Mow she's USING more American suffering for her own political benefit.

What a despicable, self-serving POS!

Hillary, the crazy bitch, actually declared the hurricane is not an act of 'Mother Nature' but an act of MAN ...

And those men, who have caused Matthew, must have been Trump and Putin.

I wish Americans will be smart enough not to elect Hillary, just another idiot.

Last edited:
Hillary, the crazy bitch, actually declared the hurricane is not an act of 'Mother Nature' but an act of MAN ... AND insisted the hurricane is proof Trump is unfit to be President

---------------------

Hillary blames Hurricane on climate change; says Trump 'totally unfit' to protect USA from 'the threat of climate change'

'Hillary blames Hurricane on climate change; says Trump ‘totally unfit’ to protect USA from ‘the threat of climate change’

This is the elitist who cared so little for Americans and about their suffering that she did not visit the flood victims in La...she didn't even CALL the governor. Mow she's USING more American suffering for her own political benefit.

That article is over a month old and not about Hurricane Matthew.

I don't pay any attention to Hilary or what comes out of her mouth, ditto for Trump.

---------------------

so is it an act of your gawd, why didn't your dead godman on two sticks stop the storm before it formed :eusa_whistle:

---------------------

so is it an act of your gawd, why didn't your dead godman on two sticks stop the storm before it formed
^^^^^^^^Dummy doesn't know what a figure of speech is. TNB...

---------------------

Fail

Forum List

Back