Elementary school shooting

I agree, and trained armed security personnel, preferably with recent military experience, would by the right guys and gals.

You keep stating that my argument is irrelevant but it is quite relevant! In any decision regarding whether to arm teachers or any armed security personnel requires the discussion of budgeting!

Bullshit. You simply budget whatever is needed for security first. Keeping the children a school has been entrusted with alive should be a school's first priority. If it isn't it doesn't deserve to exist.
I have suggested ways to help protect at little or no cost to the schools and you have ignored them. You have also ignored the fact that the school at Sandy Hook failed in it's responibily to it's staff, students, and their relatives and you have yet to consider any viable plan except to leave them vulnerable to whatever nutcase comes along next. "It costs too much!" is not an acceptable answer and your attitude is pathetic.

What have you suggested? I forgot the memo.....I specifically stated that in school districts that have budget issues with little to no funding, it is nearly impossible to arm teachers especially with the appropriate credentials to lawfully and successfully arm them. I am not saying to not protect children, I am saying in order to protect our kids the type of security needs to be within the means of the school districts budget. Teachers shouldn't be armed, that is the job of police or armed security. Teachers primary duty is to teach kids.

You seem to think the school districts will be buying the guns and issuing them to the teachers, is there a reason you think this will be the way it works, or is this simply another example of your total inability to actually think before you post?

This should be good...Tell me how does budgeting work, when school districts vote on a project that has passed?

[

Actually I'd have to say your excuses are flimsey and your priorites suck.Is there any higher priority than protecting the lives entrusted to their care? If so my children would be elsewhere and I suspect a school without students would have budget issues. Teaching accomplishes nothing if the student are too dead to graduate.
And there isn't a lot of demand for well educated corpses.
The budget for security should come before any thing else. Why not a qualified instructor who could train willing staff members and willing PTA vols. the needed instruction for carry licenses. He could also teach basic firarms safety classes to students.

So what you are saying is, you just want to give up on getting guns out of the hands of people who shouldn't have them, instead, you want to just blow all the schools money on metal detectors, bullet proof vests, and armed security guards because, hey, that's more important.

How about just getting rid of the guns?

How about getting rid of the drugs?

[

Actually I'd have to say your excuses are flimsey and your priorites suck.Is there any higher priority than protecting the lives entrusted to their care? If so my children would be elsewhere and I suspect a school without students would have budget issues. Teaching accomplishes nothing if the student are too dead to graduate.
The budget for security should come before any thing else. Why not a qualified instructor who could train willing staff members and willing PTA vols. the needed instruction for carry licenses. He could also teach basic firarms safety classes to students.

So what you are saying is, you just want to give up on getting guns out of the hands of people who shouldn't have them, instead, you want to just blow all the schools money on metal detectors, bullet proof vests, and armed security guards because, hey, that's more important.

That is counter-productive and quite a foolish suggestion

Properly screened applicants will certainly qualify for consideration of being hired.

With that concern for any applicant mediated, yes, the former military person is the right person for the job, much more preferable to citizens without experience.

I agree, and trained armed security personnel, preferably with recent military experience, would by the right guys and gals.

Are you sure about the military experience? Many of these folks have PTSD. Last thing I want is a flashback from an ex military.

Properly screened applicants will certainly qualify for consideration of being hired.

With that concern for any applicant mediated, yes, the former military person is the right person for the job, much more preferable to citizens without experience.

Are you sure about the military experience? Many of these folks have PTSD. Last thing I want is a flashback from an ex military.

Godamit, Starkey, you went all reasonable again and shit.

STOP IT, bitch!

How is pointing out the absurdity of prohibition as a policy counter productive and foolish?

How is pointing out the absurdity of prohibition as a policy counter productive and foolish?

Because the war on drugs is a foolish endeavor and its counter-productive. More people who commit non-violent crimes are being placed in prison at a faster rate than those who commit violent ones. The point is doing away with drugs is not an answer, therefore its a foolish suggestion. As you can see, people are still doing drugs despite it being a punishable offense.

Because the war on drugs is a foolish endeavor and its counter-productive. More people who commit non-violent crimes are being placed in prison at a faster rate than those who commit violent ones. The point is doing away with drugs is not an answer, therefore its a foolish suggestion. As you can see, people are still doing drugs despite it being a punishable offense.

You really are incredibly stupid, aren't you? Tell you what, why don't you go back and read my post, realize that you actually agree with me, and then shut the fuck up.

12566_434397579963206_179469701_n_zpsfe2a6e8c.jpg

You really are incredibly stupid, aren't you? Tell you what, why don't you go back and read my post, realize that you actually agree with me, and then shut the fuck up.

Douchebag wait so you're saying that your statement in the form of a question was in essence was in agreement with me? Wow who would've known how such coded words would in effect, be something saying exactly the same thing I'm saying.....Dude get a fucking clue you idiot...

BTW you still haven't answered my question

Tell me how budgeting works since you tried to say I don't know shit about school financing.

Douchebag wait so you're saying that your statement in the form of a question was in essence was in agreement with me? Wow who would've known how such coded words would in effect, be something saying exactly the same thing I'm saying.....Dude get a fucking clue you idiot...

Tell me how budgeting works since you tried to say I don't know shit about school financing.

I see English is not your first, or even your fifth, language. Let me spell it out for you.

I responded to this asinine post with a rhetorical question designed to indicate how idiotic the poster was for suggesting an outright ban on guns.

For some obscure reason that probably escapes me because I cannot wrap my head around utter stupidity, you took offense off a comment that was not even directed at you.

Let me repeat that, I wasn't talking to your dumb ass.

You responded with this.

I asked for clarification, and you pointed out the utter failure of the war on drugs. One would think that anyone with an IQ above room temperature would recall that I have often advocated for legalizing all drugs. Then again, people with IQs that high usually are smart enough not to be racist dickwads, so I should have known better.

I pointed out that we agree about the war on drugs, and now you want me to tell you about budgeting since I said you don't know anything about it. Care to point out where that happened? My guess is you can't, because I never said it.

Want to explain again how you are the smart one here?

[

Kind of hard to get rid of things that grow naturally in the ground, guy.

Yes, he is another of these overly educated fools who cant use common sense and so they deny there is such a thing and go on stumbling their way through life fucking everything up for the rest of us.

Kind of hard to get rid of things that grow naturally in the ground, guy.

Do you ever compare the process of making cocaine (and smuggling it into the US) in contrast to the difficulties of the manufacturing process behind a zip gun?

You libtards seem to think that merely passing alaw fixes things, despite the fact that every one of these massacres already violates the laws in dozens of ways, not even including consideration of the laws against MURDER, you stupid fucktard.

Last edited:

I see English is not your first, or even your fifth, language. Let me spell it out for you.

I responded to this asinine post with a rhetorical question designed to indicate how idiotic the poster was for suggesting an outright ban on guns.

For some obscure reason that probably escapes me because I cannot wrap my head around utter stupidity, you took offense off a comment that was not even directed at you.

Let me repeat that, I wasn't talking to your dumb ass.

You responded with this.

I asked for clarification, and you pointed out the utter failure of the war on drugs. One would think that anyone with an IQ above room temperature would recall that I have often advocated for legalizing all drugs. Then again, people with IQs that high usually are smart enough not to be racist dickwads, so I should have known better.

I pointed out that we agree about the war on drugs, and now you want me to tell you about budgeting since I said you don't know anything about it. Care to point out where that happened? My guess is you can't, because I never said it.

Want to explain again how you are the smart one here?

QW, this libtards goal was not to use reason to counter your argument or to make a point of order.

He is simply trying to get you to waste your time responding to his idiot bullshit instead of making more arguments that are effective with people who havent had their brains replaced with ideology like the libtards have.

This says nothing in defense of your argument to arm teachers.

Lol, you are such a fool, of course it defends his assertion since it counters the libtard rebutal that it would be too expensive to put armed guards in schools, an argument many libtards have made on this thread.

I cant believe you are that fucking stupid. You are just trolling now, which means you have nothing left to respond with.

Forum List

Back