Electronic Voting Fraud

Dogbiscuit

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 2020
While many eyes and ears are focused on ballot fraud, Im willing to bet that the real culprit of fraud, is from electronic voting.
I believe there is paper ballot fraud, but not as massive as electronic.
Finding evidence, presenting it, is a different story.
This article from August should have been a warning.

While many eyes and ears are focused on ballot fraud, Im willing to bet that the real culprit of fraud, is from electronic voting.

That means Trump´s 2016 victory is annulled.

The same electronic fraud that may have occurred four years ago.? When Trump won? Several election night statistical anomalies could not be verified?

If electronic fraud exists, remember that if Hillary would have contested, it might have exposed that secret, because mail in ballots were not as big an issue.

that means that what you say....is irrelevant now..... until President Trump is sworn again for 4 more years. LOL :dunno:

If electronic fraud exists, remember that if Hillary would have contested, it might have exposed that secret, because mail in ballots were not as big an issue.
Trump made it an issue. He says something and his followers rush out to besiege the counting centers and make up conspiracy theories. Now that Trump lost we can see how they deal with the defeat.

that means that what you say....is irrelevant now..... until President Trump is sworn again for 4 more years. LOL :dunno:
I have no idea what your problem is. After four years of cheating at Golf and Politics, Trump is gone. MAGA isn´t gone, it never existed in the first place. You lost nothing because you won nothing. Swamp´s Trump took big dumps on your head for four years, enriching himself and damaging America.

Last edited:

Trump made it an issue. He says something and his followers rush out to besiege the counting centers and make up conspiracy theories. Now that Trump lost we can see how they deal with the defeat.
I will guarantee you that if Trump looses none of those that voted for him will be out rioting and burning. That is reserved for the left.

I have no idea what your problem is. After for years of cheating at Golf and Politics, Trump is gone. MAGA isn´t gone, it never existed in the first place. You lost nothing because you won nothing. Swamp´s Trump took big dumps on your head for four years, enriching himself and damaging America.
Yeah everyone just hates Middle East peace. Everyone hates low unemployment.

If you say so. Nice profile picture. You do know that you cant catch the virus from your electronic screen dont you ?

I will guarantee you that if Trump looses none of those that voted for him will be out rioting and burning. That is reserved for the left.
Rioting and burning is a thug thingy, not a political one. I do not expect the rioters to have actual political views, its just a pretext to justify the violence. It happened in Baltimore under Obama too. Because Blacks are just as vulnerable to racism as whites are.

If you say so. Nice profile picture. You do know that you cant catch the virus from your electronic screen dont you ?
A new study said the virus can prevail up to 9 hours on the hands.

Rioting and burning is a thug thingy, not a political one. I do not expect the rioters to have actual political views, its just a pretext to justify the violence. It happened in Baltimore under Obama too. Because Blacks are just as vulnerable to racism as whites are.
So you are claiming that democrats are thugs. I might agree with you but I don’t think I would have said it.
they are racist though.

I have no idea what your problem is. After for years of cheating at Golf and Politics, Trump is gone. MAGA isn´t gone, it never existed in the first place. You lost nothing because you won nothing. Swamp´s Trump took big dumps on your head for four years, enriching himself and damaging America.
Yeah everyone just hates Middle East peace. Everyone hates low unemployment.
The problem is that it is not a Middle East peace but a broader alliance against the Shiite powers in the region. It bears now an increased risk of the largest ME war ever.

So you are claiming that democrats are thugs. I might agree with you but I don’t think I would have said it.
they are racist though.
No, I am saying thugs are thugs. Are am sure there are as many honest and decent democrats as there are republicans.

Forum List

Back