Electronic Voting Fraud

I will guarantee you that if Trump looses none of those that voted for him will be out rioting and burning. That is reserved for the left.
So, what are we going to do then?
Don’t know about you. My plans are to claim not my president. Wait for the special prosecutor to be appointed. And laugh my ass off when all the fools that voted for Harris as It dawns on them just how bad it can get.

While many eyes and ears are focused on ballot fraud, Im willing to bet that the real culprit of fraud, is from electronic voting.
I believe there is paper ballot fraud, but not as massive as electronic.
Finding evidence, presenting it, is a different story.
This article from August should have been a warning.

That means Trump´s 2016 victory is annulled.
If electronic fraud exists, remember that if Hillary would have contested, it might have exposed that secret, because mail in ballots were not as big an issue.
Trump made it an issue. He says something and his followers rush out to besiege the counting centers and make up conspiracy theories. Now that Trump lost we can see how they deal with the defeat.
I will guarantee you that if Trump looses none of those that voted for him will be out rioting and burning. That is reserved for the left.
Rioting and burning is a thug thingy, not a political one. I do not expect the rioters to have actual political views, its just a pretext to justify the violence. It happened in Baltimore under Obama too. Because Blacks are just as vulnerable to racism as whites are.
So you are claiming that democrats are thugs. I might agree with you but I don’t think I would have said it.
they are racist though.
No, I am saying thugs are thugs. Are am sure there are as many honest and decent democrats as there are republicans.
Considering that there were democrats and not republicans in the riots you must be calling them thugs. Lol decent, honest dems kind of like army intelligence. It’s called an oxymoron in English.

While many eyes and ears are focused on ballot fraud, Im willing to bet that the real culprit of fraud, is from electronic voting.
I believe there is paper ballot fraud, but not as massive as electronic.
Finding evidence, presenting it, is a different story.
This article from August should have been a warning.

That means Trump´s 2016 victory is annulled.
If electronic fraud exists, remember that if Hillary would have contested, it might have exposed that secret, because mail in ballots were not as big an issue.
Trump made it an issue. He says something and his followers rush out to besiege the counting centers and make up conspiracy theories. Now that Trump lost we can see how they deal with the defeat.
Rioting and burning is a thug thingy, not a political one. I do not expect the rioters to have actual political views, its just a pretext to justify the violence. It happened in Baltimore under Obama too. Because Blacks are just as vulnerable to racism as whites are.
So you are claiming that democrats are thugs. I might agree with you but I don’t think I would have said it.
they are racist though.
No, I am saying thugs are thugs. Are am sure there are as many honest and decent democrats as there are republicans.
Considering that there were democrats and not republicans in the riots you must be calling them thugs. Lol decent, honest dems kind of like army intelligence. It’s called an oxymoron in English.
What about this one? Are we now supposed to think every republican and every rep-voter is a murderer?

Actual current electoral map as of 11/10/20

Trump has 16 paths to victory, Xiden has 12.

Electoral-College-Map-Prediction-11-10-20-600x372.jpg

Well, then you'd have to acknowledge that Trump stole the 2016 election and that HRC was the rightful President.

A vote unable to be verified and subsequently discarded under machine failure would not go to the opposing candidate.
If you throw out all the votes because of machine failure, then there wouldn't be a winner.

See ... You even try to cheat in your analogy ... :thup:

Well, then you'd have to acknowledge that Trump stole the 2016 election and that HRC was the rightful President.

A vote unable to be verified and subsequently discarded under machine failure would not go to the opposing candidate.
If you throw out all the votes because of machine failure, then there wouldn't be a winner.

See ... You even try to cheat in your analogy ... :thup:

And the singular witless wonder speaks!! Again, speak in English. You are not as clever as you think you are.
The vote is being verified and canvassed by all states.
Tell me oh Oracle..where is the cheating?

And the singular witless wonder speaks!! Again, speak in English. You are not as clever as you think you are.

Sorry, I don't speak Kindergartener.
There's a pretty good chance I cannot dumb it down enough for you ... :dunno:

Sorry, I don't speak Kindergarten.
There's a pretty good chance I cannot dumb it down enough for you ... :dunno:

Put up something sweetheart! Really. Make..a..cogent..point!.

Put up something sweetheart! Really. Make..a..cogent..point!.

The fact we have already discussed your ability to comprehend a cogent point, and you don't even remember,
just means it would be a waste of time to try.

Perhaps if you were more amusing, but there's a slim chance of that as well.

Forum List

Back