Electric vehicles close to ‘tipping point’ of mass adoption

Solar panels aren’t exactly “ cheap and easy”. I had twenty one panels installed and it cost twenty five grand. My new roof cost slightly over a quarter of that

Hey, stupid, I said the pyres [sic] were cheap and easy ... did your installers just nail the panels to your shingles? ... I hope not ... just a 6 inch chunk of wood or metal bracket that nails to your roof sheathing ... the roofers can flash it easy enough ... something to keep the panels up off the roof shingles ...

$6,250 for a new roof? ... must be a tiny place ... no wonder you could only fit 4,200 watts of solar panel ... that doesn't even run two stove burners on high ... the panels themselves should only run you $100 per square meter ... $23,000 was spent on everything else that goes with the panels ... I'm thinking you got ripped off ...

You 'Conservatives' are such lame brained liars. You post like you actually know something, and the whole of your post is shit. Here are the facts concerning the efficiencies in an EV;

View attachment 516554

Its just we conservatives like to stay in the real world.......hypothetical stuff doesnt interest us. Its the main thing progressives cant understand. We choose not to dabble in the world made up mostly of hopes and dreams......that kind of thinking a waste of time for us. Most notably, conservatives dont get suckered by some makey-uppey established narratives from the msm.......progressives are routinely suckered by them.

For example.........all of the EV propaganda in the media over the past 10 years has not translated to dick in the sales numbers. The suckers even think that EV's are exploding on the car landscape......they really believe that. But the sales numbers year after year after year are a joke........a total joke. Why? Because Americans dont want them, thats why. They are a niche market.......conservatives understand that.

Intellectually.........this infuriates progressives. They cant understand....at all.....why unicorn chasing is not more universally embraced? It is an exercise in futility to the conservative........a total waste of mental energy. Facts matter to the conservative.......facts dont matter to the progressive. The progressives Covid obsession is another perfect example. Its not grounded in anything EXCEPT emotions. Thats how progressives operate.....purely via emotions. Thankfully, well over 100 million Americans havnt been suckered like the Covid OCD's who have not been able to connect the dots in a logical fashion.

And heres the sobering reality........conservatives are winning huge on the things that matter. They dont give a rats ass about symbolic stuff like progressives do. The climate change industry "science" has had virtually zero impact on renewable energy in the past 20 years........its has hardly put a dent in fossil fuels. Which makes climate change debate nothing more than a hobby when it comes right down to it. Conservatives embrace the bottom line.......not all the noise. They embarce winning.

Sorry, didn't know leftists had the exclusive franchise.
We don’t, but of late? Your flock seems to have rather ruled the roost in WhataboutismLandia.
The culture war thing? Not working
Hunter Biden? Not working
Dr Fauci? Not working
The Trump actually won thing? Not working
Please find a new thing :D

We don’t, but of late? Your flock seems to have rather ruled the roost in WhataboutismLandia.
The culture war thing? Not working
Hunter Biden? Not working
Dr Fauci? Not working
The Trump actually won thing? Not working
Please find a new thing :D
Not worth the effort, really. You morons believe what you're told, and no amount of evidence will penetrate the programming.

The Electric Vehicle Charging Problem​

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Why Gas Engines Are Far From Dead - Biggest EV Problems​

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If Gas Cars Are Banned, Can The Grid Handle Electric Cars?​

There is absolutely no need to ban anything, EVs are superior vehicles and as battery tech advances they will naturally displace slow huffing-puffing-reving-shifting-fatring gasoline cars.

There is absolutely no need to ban anything, EVs are superior vehicles and as battery tech advances they will naturally displace slow huffing-puffing-reving-shifting-fatring gasoline cars.
Not in my garage.
I'm not supporting child slave labor for the raw materials, nor the larger environmental damage done in making those batteries and cars.
Not to mention that as the enviro-nazis here more electrical generating plants to close, the amount of electricity on the grid will shrink and not be there to charge those EVs.

Not in my garage.
I'm not supporting child slave labor for the raw materials, nor the larger environmental damage done in making those batteries and cars.
Not to mention that as the enviro-nazis here more electrical generating plants to close, the amount of electricity on the grid will shrink and not be there to charge those EVs.

Dang man, you sure sound like you chug a lot of politico cool-aid.

EVs are superior in many ways and people will get them over gasoline cars, it's as simple as that.

Forum List

Back