Elections have consequences, stolen elections have consequences too

Trump released over 5000 Taliban prisoners held in Afghan prisons and got the Taliban leader released from a Pakistan prison.
Reduced the US troop level by 5000 and didn't bring one interpreter, one US citizen, to the US during that time.

Do you think we can keep it up for 4 years like Russian Collusion? The only difference is this is real and Russian Collusion is not.
It took most of you guys years to admit that Russia did anything in the election and some of you still can’t.

It took most of you guys years to admit that Russia did anything in the election and some of you still can’t.
Hahaha everybody knows the Russians screw with our elections. Have been for decades. You’re hanging on to thread. You’re own handpicked stooge admitted He had no proof Trump colluded with the Russians. What a ignorant lemming you are.

Hahaha everybody knows the Russians screw with our elections. Have been for decades.
I know you guys always say that, but if you ever ask anyone how Russia screwed with any other election, it’s quickly apparent that you are merely repeating what you’ve been told to believe.

There’s no independent thought. You are followers.

I know you guys always say that, but if you ever ask anyone how Russia screwed with any other election, it’s quickly apparent that you are merely repeating what you’ve been told to believe.

Was there proof Trump colluded with the Russians? Yes or No?
Thats what the demleftists charged. Not did the Russians tamper with the election.
You won’t answer.

This is how a President who stole an election looks like.:mad-61:

1629934206973.png

Last edited:
Not a fun time to be marxist cuck.... hmm? Watching Josef Stolen running away from sympathetic, fake news reporters (multiple times) is an image that won't play well for the next 20 years.... what a fucking coward.

Those 6 Vietnam War deferments for "childhood asthma" are the real Xiden.

---Here Are 10 Ways the 2020 Presidential Election Was Obviously Stolen That Were Ignored by Media---

There is a massive breakdown in social order, like a third world country. This is what an illegitimate regime does to you. This is what the problem is with stealing an election. This is why we will never back off getting to the bottom of 3 November.

I've noticed that in the immediate aftermath of the Unconditional Surrender of Afghanistan to the Taliban, easily the worst, most embarrassing, most heinous Presidential embarrassment in American history, Xi's wholly owned US Subsidiary - the "democrats" are in overdrive on "Orange Man Bad! Trump FORCED Biden into this"

Nonsense

Complete Utter Nonsense.

Biden, well whoever is controlling Biden, made a point of undoing as much of Trump's legacy and actions as humanly possible. Our Afghan strategy is no different. At this point in the Trump Presidency, Obama was a rounding error, a non-entity. We didn't even think of him.

Biden and Harris have complete and total ownership of this worst period in American history

Elections have consequences, stolen elections have consequences too

Also I have a very bad feeling that there is worse to come

Thank to antontoo for reminding me about this thread. It's fairly obvious that Biden is Obama's sock puppet

The Shadow(y) President will address his democrat minions Thursday. ABSOLUTELY UNPRECEDENTED AND BREACH OF EVERYTHING FORMER PRESIDENTS, AT LEAST ALL OF THOSE BORN IN THE USA, DO AFTER THEIR TERM IS UP.

Obama to speak to House Democrats on Thursday

Hillary actually spied on Trump!

This is why we need new laws allowing states to authorize revotes or sending a different set of electors.
That would be against the constitution. since presidential elections have date certain timelines, as opposed to other elections.

Example take the Minnesota senate election between Al Franken and Norm Coleman. Because of court challenges, it took 8 months to decide a winner, depriving Minnesota of one of their senators for half a year.

You can't have the presidency unfilled, making do-overs impossible under the mandated deadlines.

Sure Honey Boo Boo, like Joe Biden actually got 81,000,000 living, legitimate Americans to vote for him in 2020

Actually Biden got 81 million people who thought Trump was an ass, to vote for "anybody else", and he was the "anybody else" on the ballot.

Forum List

Back