What are Kamala Harris' Chief Accomplishments as Border Czar? She's had the job since March, 2021

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas
We knew when she was made "Border Czar," that she would do little to nothing about the actual border. She did say, "Do not come. Do not come." but as far as I know, that's it.

Her excuse was that she would address the root causes of migration from Latin America, rather than simply enforce her order not to come by securing the border. Fine.

How has she addressed it, and what successes can she claim?

We knew when she was made "Border Czar," that she would do little to nothing about the actual border. She did say, "Do not come. Do not come." but as far as I know, that's it.

Her excuse was that she would address the root causes of migration from Latin America, rather than simply enforce her order not to come by securing the border. Fine.

How has she addressed it, and what successes can she claim?

I knew a guy who ran a small, basically non-existent business from is home and he had these business cards made up that said "John Doe- CEO". I suppose it might work with a few women at the bar but we all know he did nothing and generated no revenue.

In other cases, a customer service agent will get a title at a company "Senior Technical Advisor", simply so the manager can bump their annual salary up $2k.

Of course, her salary dwarfs anything a CSR would make.

Forum List

Back