Election Reform

See what I mean? Joey actually thinks the US Constitution was the "musings" of the founders. He literally has no idea that it is not only the law, but the highest law in the land (trumping any and all other laws).

He's the perfect example of how the left has destroyed education in America. So sad.

Yawn... you know, when I was a young conservative and bought into the bullshit I made silly, childish arguments like that.

And a wise professor corrected me by pointing out that we don't have slot-machine government. we do what works because that's what the majority wants.

YOu might be happy shitting in a chamber pot, I'm happy having indoor plumbing that ONLY works because government spent billions on water reclamation projects.

we do what works because that's what the majority wants.
Well of course you want to make that argument. You're the same people who used that argument to keep blacks in slavery. It was want the "majority wanted".

You want to keep that false narrative going so you racists can say "we have a right to engage in the ethnic cleansing of ni**ers - that's what the majority wants"!

If you had the "majority", you would have the votes you need to properly and legally amend the US Constitution. *mic drop*

Well of course you want to make that argument. You're the same people who used that argument to keep blacks in slavery. It was want the "majority wanted".

Uh, the proponents of slavery NEVER made that argument. in fact, they knew they were in the minority on that issue, which is why they tried to form their own country.

In fact, the arguments they made were

1) The Constitution allows slavery.
2) State's Rights
3) The Bible says Slavery is acceptable and moral.

You know, the kind of shit that we hear out of Conservatives whenever they want to oppose a right that doesn't apply to rich white people.

You want to keep that false narrative going so you racists can say "we have a right to engage in the ethnic cleansing of ni**ers - that's what the majority wants"!

If you had the "majority", you would have the votes you need to properly and legally amend the US Constitution.

Uh, no, guy, we don't have to amend the constitution... all we have to do is pass laws.

See how that works.

They left the union because when Lincoln got elected on an anti-slavery platform.
Again, your ignorance of history is astounding (and one hell of an indictment on the "education" provided by our public school systems).

The south attempted to secede because Abraham Lincoln egregiously violated the US Constitution with the Emancipation Proclamation. It had nothing to do with his election, and everything to do with the fact that he eliminated federal law (which the Executive branch has absolutely no authority to do).

The Dumbocrats are working harder than ever to make it easier than ever to engage in voter fraud. If anyone was serious about clean and fair elections, they would adopt my solutions.

Again but with Bootney Lee Farnsworth's addendums:
  1. Eliminate all campaign finance. Not a single $1 permitted for a campaign
  2. Eliminate party affiliations on ballots
  3. Moved to a “ranked-choice” ballot (but with different “scoring”)
  4. Secure elections and arrange for transparent audits
  5. All counts and recounts live-streamed and recorded in 4K ultra-HD
  6. Voter fraud conviction is automatic 25 years without the possibility of parole
No rational person looking for clean and fair elections could possibly complain about these changes. Politicians wouldn't have to spend their time on funds raising rather than governing and they wouldn't be beholden to any special interest. Voters would be forced to educate themselves on issues and candidates. And everyone would have faith in our elections again.

Again, your ignorance of history is astounding (and one hell of an indictment on the "education" provided by our public school systems).

The south attempted to secede because Abraham Lincoln egregiously violated the US Constitution with the Emancipation Proclamation. It had nothing to do with his election, and everything to do with the fact that he eliminated federal law (which the Executive branch has absolutely no authority to do).

The South seceded in 1861, before Lincoln was even sworn in. .
Lincoln didn't issue the Emancipation proclamation until September, 1862.

That's an outstanding education you got in whatever Home School you went to, Poodle.

The Dumbocrats are working harder than ever to make it easier than ever to engage in voter fraud. If anyone was serious about clean and fair elections, they would adopt my solutions.

1619955124660.png

As with most problems we face, the solutions are quite simple. Here is all we need to do:
  1. Eliminate all campaign finance. Not a single $1 permitted for a campaign
  2. Eliminate party affiliations on ballots
  3. Moved to a “ranked-choice” ballot (but with different “scoring”)
  4. Secure elections and arrange for transparent audits
That’s it. That’s all it takes to solve all of our problems with regards to politicians. These steps will ensure better candidates, a better informed electorate, and restore faith in our election process.
That a sort. Cheap ID and easily obtainable ID should be provided by government.

1. You could have gotten a state ID anyway
  2. That's because you mooch off of society

Uh, yeah... when I was in my 20's... I was serving in the National Guard and getting a college degree. you know, really anti-social stuff.

I did of course, have a military ID and a Student ID at the time... but that's not the point. You shouldn't have to get a permit to practice a right.

This is what you guys always say about guns, isn't it.

See? I rest my case. Tax payers were paying to haul your lazy ass around.

Except my parents were paying taxes, I was paying taxes, I was paying to actually ride on the bus.

Having a car in the city wasn't really practical. Which is why I didn't need one.

Right. Exactly. And the majority hasn't wanted to amend the US Constitution to accommodate your bat-shit crazy ideas of Nazi, Germany.

Okay, Poodle... nobody wants your shit in a chamber Pot idea of freedom, either.

Forum List

Back