Election Reform

lennypartiv

Gold Member
Reaction score
Hey, guy, check out these wonderful pictures from the Industrial Revolution.
The stupid kids who can barely pass their classes each year would be better of working in factories.

JoeB131

Diamond Member
Reaction score
No shit? Please site the Article & Section of the US Constitution that authorizes the government control over private industry.
The Commerce clause. Thanks for playing.

The failed left-wing ideology creates crisis and misery wherever it goes. Under President Trump, illegals were literally exporting themselves. The moment and idiot Dumbocrat got elected, the dregs of the poverty-induced left-wing nations came running.
Uh, guy, the number of undocumented immigrants has been on the decline since 2006. Nothing to do with Trump.

1618056044860.png

OP
P@triot

P@triot

Diamond Member
Reaction score
No shit? Please site the Article & Section of the US Constitution that authorizes the government control over private industry.
The Commerce clause. Thanks for playing.
That is neither an Article nor a Section (psst..those are both numbers). Struggle with basic instructions I see.

However, I’ll throw you a bone here. You’re referring to is Article 1, Section 8. As usual, time to educate you on the document you refuse to read.

Thanks for playing!

OP
P@triot

P@triot

Diamond Member
Reaction score
This is what the left does. They put illegal aliens above Americans in hope of buying future votes:
15B81DE0-200F-46C0-BC6B-E3B6097B628B.jpeg

JoeB131

Diamond Member
Reaction score
That is neither an Article nor a Section (psst..those are both numbers). Struggle with basic instructions I see.
Well, you are the one who said "site" when you probably meant "cite", but I'm not bitching here, buddy.

The commerce clause gives the Federal government the authority to tell businesses what to do. Done. Mike drop.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List