Election officials in Colorado now wearing bulletproof vests following threats from pro-Trump groups

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
more violence from the right after days of violence from the left. how i tremble under neon lights in fear for America

more violence from the right after days of violence from the left. how i tremble under neon lights in fear for America

Damn, people are so scummy and violent.

No, this is a bunch of nonsense to get the media to do some more fake stories. They know that Democrats are going to get smashed in November so they think this sort of stuff will help them NOT!!!
I am sick of scummy, violent dirtbags. Why aren't you?

Because this is a fake new story, again. Lefties will try anything to win an election. No one is threatening them. It's a lie. Four Pinocchio's!
I have it on good authority from a reliable source that CO Democrats are snowflakes who hide under their bed covers if it looks like it may rain.

If this was true it would be allover every democrat run news source like CNN or MSNBC, and not "rawstory".

This goes right back to that bastard Trump who keeps pounding into the heads of his MAGA worshippers that he won the election. The s.o.b. can't get behind a mike without repeating it.

The guy is pure evil. A malignant psychopath.

This goes right back to that bastard Trump who keeps pounding into the heads of his MAGA worshippers that he won the election. The s.o.b. can't get behind a mike without repeating it.

The guy is pure evil. A malignant psychopath.

No worse than Hillary.

"Raw Story" again? You can do better.

What violence is that exactly? Who has been attacked?

Forum List

Back