Election fraud charges dropped in PA

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
This is why people don't believe that Sleepy Joe is legit.

Cases of fraud are found- and immediately excused.

I guess this is why Sleepy Joe didn't bother campaigning, he knew he had it in the bag. No need to drag his self away from watching the latest episodes of Matlock or Wheel to bother letting the people knew where he stood on the issues.

I guess this is why Sleepy Joe didn't bother campaigning, he knew he had it in the bag. No need to drag his self away from watching the latest episodes of Matlock or Wheel to bother letting the people knew where he stood on the issues.

Another misleading OP by another kook. Did this kook read the link? I doubt it. So far the only one indicted in fraud in the Election was a guy who voted for his deceased mother:

Pennsylvania man is accused of casting Trump vote for his dead mother.

Lol, how fucking stupid are you anyway,? 9 ballots that ended up getting counted any way. What the fuck is the matter with you. What a dumb fuck

Another misleading OP by another kook. Did this kook read the link? I doubt it. So far the only one indicted in fraud in the Election was a guy who voted for his deceased mother:

Pennsylvania man is accused of casting Trump vote for his dead mother.

At least conservatives are consistent at being dishonest.

New Topics

Forum List

Back