Election fraud charges dropped in PA

Polishprince

Platinum Member
Reaction score
This is why people don't believe that Sleepy Joe is legit.

Cases of fraud are found- and immediately excused.

I guess this is why Sleepy Joe didn't bother campaigning, he knew he had it in the bag. No need to drag his self away from watching the latest episodes of Matlock or Wheel to bother letting the people knew where he stood on the issues.

pknopp

Gold Member
Reaction score
So a worker made a mistake over a small number of votes, it was caught, they were fired and the error was corrected so you think the election was fraudulent.

Yeah, OK. LOL

Rye Catcher

Platinum Member
Reaction score

I guess this is why Sleepy Joe didn't bother campaigning, he knew he had it in the bag. No need to drag his self away from watching the latest episodes of Matlock or Wheel to bother letting the people knew where he stood on the issues.

Another misleading OP by another kook. Did this kook read the link? I doubt it. So far the only one indicted in fraud in the Election was a guy who voted for his deceased mother:

Pennsylvania man is accused of casting Trump vote for his dead mother.

evenflow1969

Gold Member
Reaction score

Lol, how fucking stupid are you anyway,? 9 ballots that ended up getting counted any way. What the fuck is the matter with you. What a dumb fuck

C_Clayton_Jones

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Another misleading OP by another kook. Did this kook read the link? I doubt it. So far the only one indicted in fraud in the Election was a guy who voted for his deceased mother:

Pennsylvania man is accused of casting Trump vote for his dead mother.

At least conservatives are consistent at being dishonest.

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List