Election Fraud Central

Recently a voter got directed to cover up her shirt which said "Vote Bible" whatever that means.

Ok. Fair enough. There is not supposed to be any electioneering at a polling place.

Well, sometimes it appears to be JUST peachy:
A7B8LjyCYAAaFyq.jpg
-- Photo: Voters in Philadelphia forced to vote next to giant Obama mural | Twitchy

But the liberals here will insist that "there's nothing to see here. Just move along."

Yep. They should have covered the mural with a sheet. That is totally uncool.

Clackamas County identifies accused elections worker as Deanna Swenson of Oregon City | OregonLive.com

Clackamas County today identified the temporary elections worker accused of altering ballots as Deanna Swenson, 55, of the Oregon City area.

She was "relieved of duty immediately after the alleged ballot tampering was discovered," Tim Heider, county spokesman, said in a press release.

Swenson, who is registered as a Republican, also worked previous elections, at least back to 2010, said Scot Sideras, county counsel.

Swenson is accused of filling in the names of Republican candidates on ballots where voters did not make a choice. Tampering with ballots is a Class C felony punishable by up to five years in prison and a fine of $125,000.

She volunteered as a ballot counter so she could tamper with ballots and put in votes for Republicans. God only knows how many other Republican operatives were working with her.

It's too bad they don't have Voter ID.

Oh, wait...

Wow, now that's something to get outraged about instead of the other silly things posted on this thread.

Clackamas County identifies accused elections worker as Deanna Swenson of Oregon City | OregonLive.com

Clackamas County today identified the temporary elections worker accused of altering ballots as Deanna Swenson, 55, of the Oregon City area.

She was "relieved of duty immediately after the alleged ballot tampering was discovered," Tim Heider, county spokesman, said in a press release.

Swenson, who is registered as a Republican, also worked previous elections, at least back to 2010, said Scot Sideras, county counsel.

Swenson is accused of filling in the names of Republican candidates on ballots where voters did not make a choice. Tampering with ballots is a Class C felony punishable by up to five years in prison and a fine of $125,000.

She volunteered as a ballot counter so she could tamper with ballots and put in votes for Republicans. God only knows how many other Republican operatives were working with her.

Oh, wait...

Wow, now that's something to get outraged about instead of the other silly things posted on this thread.

But partisan hack idiots like you, Raving Dipshit, are only "outraged" when it is a Republican who has engaged in such criminality.

Intelligent and honest folks with integrity (this is a class that excludes you, of course) are offended by that kind of criminal behavior regardless of the party affiliation of the offender.

And, of course, the other examples are not criminal. They are, however, improper and could have and should have been easily avoided. Needless to say, you are indifferent to all of that because of your partisan hack mentality.

pollingsite_philly.jpg

If the Obama Mural is not "electioneering" IN a polling place (as per the delusional and dishonest hack argument of OomphyDufus), then presumably if the GOP had a similar mural quoting Mitt Romney, with a wall sized image of Mitt and maybe a campaign logo or two, the liberal Democratics WOULDN'T be throwing a hissy fit over it.

Go ahead. Raise your hand if you want to claim that the liberal Democatics would say nothing about it.

Put your hand down, OomphyDufus. You're a dishonest lib hack idiot.

? Is that what the issue really is to you? Who would and would not be complaining about what and what not?

No, you schmuck. I am noting your partisan hack nature.

Since THIS mural happens to be one of the incumbent (whom you favor), it aint no thang to a moronic hack like you. It only WOULD be of any concern to you if the mural had been one of Mitt.

What I am saying (try to follow along, you idiot) is that it would be an easy matter to have gotten some sheet to conceal the mural during the use of the facility as a polling place.

pollingsite_philly.jpg

If the Obama Mural is not "electioneering" IN a polling place (as per the delusional and dishonest hack argument of OomphyDufus), then presumably if the GOP had a similar mural quoting Mitt Romney, with a wall sized image of Mitt and maybe a campaign logo or two, the liberal Democratics WOULDN'T be throwing a hissy fit over it.

Go ahead. Raise your hand if you want to claim that the liberal Democatics would say nothing about it.

Put your hand down, OomphyDufus. You're a dishonest lib hack idiot.

? Is that what the issue really is to you? Who would and would not be complaining about what and what not?

Since THIS mural happens to be one of the incumbent (whom you favor), it aint no thang to a moronic hack like you. It only WOULD be of any concern to you if the mural had been one of Mitt.

What I am saying (try to follow along, you idiot) is that it would be an easy matter to have gotten some sheet to conceal the mural during the use of the facility as a polling place.

Why would a public school in Pennsylvania have a mural of the former governor of Massachusetts?

Oh, wait...

But partisan hack idiots like you, Raving Dipshit, are only "outraged" when it is a Republican who has engaged in such criminality.

Intelligent and honest folks with integrity (this is a class that excludes you, of course) are offended by that kind of criminal behavior regardless of the party affiliation of the offender.

And, of course, the other examples are not criminal. They are, however, improper and could have and should have been easily avoided. Needless to say, you are indifferent to all of that because of your partisan hack mentality.
Actually, I'm outraged when people commit actual fraud. Not when some secret person claims they did.

But you apparently are hysterical.

Why would a public school in Pennsylvania have a mural of the former governor of Massachusetts?

Let's all pretend that that ^ is a rational "question."

You are far to obvious in your hackish efforts to deflect, you babbling dishonest simpleton partisan hack cretin.

Let's all pretend that that ^ is a rational "question."

You are far to obvious in your hackish efforts to deflect, you babbling dishonest simpleton partisan hack cretin.

Its your hypothetical, not mine.

Actually, I'm outraged when people commit actual fraud. Not when some secret person claims they did.

Bullshit. You are simply dishonest.

You only even feign "outrage" when you can use some cheap theatrical "argument" to try to "paint" those who disagree with your simpleton version of "liberalism."

Nothing I have said indicates any kind of hysteria. That's just more of your typically trollish dishonesty.

Last edited:

You only even feign "outrage" when you can use some cheap theatrical "argument" to try to "pant" those who disagree with your simpleton version of "liberalism."

Nothing I have said indicates any kind of hysteria. That's just more of your typically trollish dishonesty.
pant, lol. Yeah, I bet you're panting. Your hysteria is obvious with your little bullshit accusations of fraud. If you actually cared, you would have been the one to post what g5000 posted.

Recently a voter got directed to cover up her shirt which said "Vote Bible" whatever that means.

Ok. Fair enough. There is not supposed to be any electioneering at a polling place.

Well, sometimes it appears to be JUST peachy:
A7B8LjyCYAAaFyq.jpg
-- Photo: Voters in Philadelphia forced to vote next to giant Obama mural | Twitchy

But the liberals here will insist that "there's nothing to see here. Just move along."

Where does the mural say to vote for Obama?

Where do you find "bible" on any ballot?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/embed/oOj2IPulNPA]ALERT: 2012 Voting Machines Caught Altering Votes TODAY - YouTube[/ame]

You only even feign "outrage" when you can use some cheap theatrical "argument" to try to "pant" those who disagree with your simpleton version of "liberalism."

pant, lol. Yeah, I bet you're panting. Your hysteria is obvious with your little bullshit accusations of fraud. If you actually cared, you would have been the one to post what g5000 posted.

Raving Hypocrite is now all proud of itself. It caught a typo!

:clap2:

I do care, you dishonest hack. And g5K actually got some rep from me. The fact that he put the words to it doesn't change the fact that I do care and that I am right.

You remain dishonest, hackish, trollish, unpersuasive, rancid, stupid and fraudulent. So, today is no different than every other day in your universe.

It seems the market seized on a report from the Cincinnati Enquirer that showed Romney with a big lead in Ohio. It turns out the Equirer accidentally published a template page, with dummy data.

Oof da.

The Cincinnati Enquirer accidentally published a dummy page that showed Romney ahead by roughly 92,000 votes. (For the record, the Enquirer endorsed Romney.) The report, since taken down, reportedly made its way to the Drudge Report, and from there to the wider online universe.

Stocks Surge, Possibly On Bad Ohio Polling Data - MarketBeat - WSJ

togasmash.gif

^ The angry fratboi must be getting nervous!
sbiting_nail-biting_100-102.gif

Why? I am not nervous. I am confident and pretty content.

As always, you make no sense, Valeravi. Whatever disease ruined TderpM's "mind" must have invaded yours, too.

It is you Obama Fluffer turds who are the ones who need to be nervous. And I'll bet you are, too.

Forum List

Back