Election denier Karine Jean-Pierre says regime lies aren't lies because they believe them

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
It worked for George Costanza, but I don't think many people are going to buy this one (except the hardcore Biden cultists).

At any rate, we've reached the point on the banana republic continuum where the regime propagandist stands at the podium and, with a straight face, tells reporters that the documented facts they are presenting don't count, because the regime doesn't want them to.

"It's not a lie, if you believe it."- George Costanza

It worked for George Costanza, but I don't think many people are going to buy this one (except the hardcore Biden cultists).

At any rate, we've reached the point on the banana republic continuum where the regime propagandist stands at the podium and, with a straight face, tells reporters that the documented facts they are presenting don't count, because the regime doesn't want them to.

three pieces to show you up as being a dolt:

"Alternative facts" was a phrase used by U.S. Counselor to the President Kellyanne Conway during a Meet the Press interview on January 22, 2017, in which she defended White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer's false statement about the attendance numbers of Donald Trump's inauguration as President of the United States.

Trump Has Made Alternative Facts a Way of Life​

The president has taken his degradation of the truth to new lengths, but the basic project has been the same from the start.

Giuliani said: “When you tell me [Trump] should testify because he's going to tell the truth so he shouldn't worry, well that's so silly because it's somebody's version of the truth, not the truth.” “I don't mean to…” Todd spluttered, his face contorted with disbelief.

1705526924534.png

White House spins GOP ‘cuts’ of 2,000 Border Patrol agents​

fake news

Forum List

Back