Election Cheaters will be Exposed

I can't wait until they are exposed.

---“We Are Not Going to Stop – There’s Work Going on 24-7 Throughout the Nation… It’s All Gonna Come Out”---

---Steve Bannon took time on Monday’s War Room to defend his good friend and American patriot Rudy Giuliani.---

---Steve explained that it was “not by accident” that the deep state announced a probe on Rudy for “FARA violations just as the investigations into the theft of the 2020 election are about to hit pay dirt.---

come on man. if it's a democrat nothing will happen
Biden could shoot someone at a news conference and nothing would happen

I know tramp said that.

I pray ....the truth MUST come out, and I pray that it comes out NOW! :thup:
The truth is already out....

Conservatives are brain-dead, knuckle-dragging, Koolaid-drinking, brainwashed-zombie, Neanderthal-cultists.

There was no widespread cheating. Thst's why you brain-dead, knuckle-dragging, Koolaid-drinking, brainwashed-zombie, Neanderthal-cultists can't prove any.
The election was stolen. Not one doubt about it.
How?

Conservatives are brain-dead, knuckle-dragging, Koolaid-drinking, brainwashed-zombie, Neanderthal-cultists.

There was no widespread cheating. Thst's why you brain-dead, knuckle-dragging, Koolaid-drinking, brainwashed-zombie, Neanderthal-cultists can't prove any.
137289244_1779182235568235_1140420812587875036_n.jpg

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

I’m still waiting for the exposure of the 3m fraud votes from 2016 from the Presidential Commission on Election Integrity. Bwahahaha. Bitch please.
This is proof conservatives are ineducable.

---“We Are Not Going to Stop – There’s Work Going on 24-7 Throughout the Nation… It’s All Gonna Come Out”---

---Steve Bannon took time on Monday’s War Room to defend his good friend and American patriot Rudy Giuliani.---

---Steve explained that it was “not by accident” that the deep state announced a probe on Rudy for “FARA violations just as the investigations into the theft of the 2020 election are about to hit pay dirt.---

Steve Bannon....

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Steve Bannon will be accepting donations to BuildTheAudit on GoFundMe.

NYTimes LOL!

Any news of those "exposures" yet?

Forum List

Back