What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Election Cheaters will be Exposed

lennypartiv

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I can't wait until they are exposed.

---“We Are Not Going to Stop – There’s Work Going on 24-7 Throughout the Nation… It’s All Gonna Come Out”---

---Steve Bannon took time on Monday’s War Room to defend his good friend and American patriot Rudy Giuliani.---

---Steve explained that it was “not by accident” that the deep state announced a probe on Rudy for “FARA violations just as the investigations into the theft of the 2020 election are about to hit pay dirt.---

Faun

Diamond Member
Reaction score

---“We Are Not Going to Stop – There’s Work Going on 24-7 Throughout the Nation… It’s All Gonna Come Out”---

---Steve Bannon took time on Monday’s War Room to defend his good friend and American patriot Rudy Giuliani.---

---Steve explained that it was “not by accident” that the deep state announced a probe on Rudy for “FARA violations just as the investigations into the theft of the 2020 election are about to hit pay dirt.---

Steve Bannon....

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Steve Bannon will be accepting donations to BuildTheAudit on GoFundMe.

Faun

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I pray ....the truth MUST come out, and I pray that it comes out NOW! :thup:
The truth is already out....

Conservatives are brain-dead, knuckle-dragging, Koolaid-drinking, brainwashed-zombie, Neanderthal-cultists.

There was no widespread cheating. Thst's why you brain-dead, knuckle-dragging, Koolaid-drinking, brainwashed-zombie, Neanderthal-cultists can't prove any.

DrLove

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Steve Bannon....

Ya know, these idiots will be whining about “How the Deep State Stole the 2020 Election” a dozen years from now.
Thankfully, most will no longer be living so the whining won’t be near as loud. ;)

skye

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Conservatives are brain-dead, knuckle-dragging, Koolaid-drinking, brainwashed-zombie, Neanderthal-cultists.

There was no widespread cheating. Thst's why you brain-dead, knuckle-dragging, Koolaid-drinking, brainwashed-zombie, Neanderthal-cultists can't prove any.

You can take your fake President and your "Heels Up Harris" Vice ....and all their puppet masters and stick them where the sun don't shine.

1620701647502.png

Faun

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Steve Bannon....

Ya know, these idiots will be whining about “How the Deep State Stole the 2020 Election” a dozen years from now.
Thankfully, most will no longer be living so the whining won’t be near as loud. ;)
I'm counting on it.

Truthers gotta truther...

Birthers gotta birther...

And now B'lievers gotta b'liever.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Faun

Diamond Member
Reaction score

You can take your fake President and your "Heels Up Harris" Vice ....and all their puppet masters and stick them where the sun don't shine.

View attachment 488210
Aww, poor baby. Like it or not, he's your fake president too.

DrLove

Diamond Member
Reaction score

View attachment 488210
Aww, poor baby. Like it or not, he's your fake president too.

I’m trying to remember, did Dems claim Trump stole the election in 2016 seven months after it was over due to millions of fraudulent votes?

Not that I can recall. We weren’t happy with the Comey announcements or Russian hacking, but don’t recall whining, filing 100 lawsuits, or telling endless Big Lies about the vote count.

It’s a sickness.

White 6

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

I cannot wait until the rest of them are exposed either:

Trump supporter admits to voter fraud after casting dead mother's ballot in 2020​

StormAl

Platinum Member
Reaction score
The truth has been out for six months that Trump was beaten fairly and squarely.

The Arizona fraudit is just another proof of it.

tyroneweaver

Gold Member
Reaction score

come on man. if it's a democrat nothing will happen
Biden could shoot someone at a news conference and nothing would happen

StormAl

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Who said he could shoot somebody and he would lose no votes?

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Reaction score

The election was stolen. Not one doubt about it.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$505.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List