Elderly couple assaulted in DC

Lol act a fool in enemy territory at your own peril
I agree I would not walk in Chicago with a Trump
Hat unless I was a navy seal and ufc fighter lol
Still this is utterly disgusting and I am sure no arrests will be made

Lol act a fool in enemy territory at your own peril
Act like a fool? Such as walking down the street. This us why people need to be armed. Shoot a few protesters in the head this would soon end.
Your type better remember your lessons from 1945
You should have learned a lesson from 2016. At this point idiots like you and so called peaceful protesters will do more to elect Trump than any campaign ad.

You should have learned a lesson from 2016
The only thing worth learning from 2016 is that there are a lot of profoundly stupid and evil people in this country

No shit. The radical left are completely evil at this point, and want to destroy this country.
I feel nothing but pity for you. Trump has made this country into more of a joke than even that George W. Bush that you voted twice for.

You should have learned a lesson from 2016
The only thing worth learning from 2016 is that there are a lot of profoundly stupid and evil people in this country

No shit. The radical left are completely evil at this point, and want to destroy this country.
I feel nothing but pity for you. Trump has made this country into more of a joke than even that George W. Bush that you voted twice for.
tenor.gif

Watch out for “ green lasers “
Why ??
Your retina is very sensitive to them and it will destroy it

These are not peaceful protestors. They are a mob. How do these animals mistake free speech to mean “mandate to be heard”?

Forum List

Back