"El Culichi" Gets the Win For the Dodgers

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
1665595939847.png

Urias was the WP against the Padres last night. I expect Kershaw will get the win tonight.

The Dodgers are 15-5 this season against the Padres and now 1-0 in the best-of-five NL Division Series.

Now back to Urias and his "El Culichi" nickname. He is from Culiacan, Sinaloa, Mexico. "The guy from Culiacan"
One hell of a pitcher who was on the road with the Mexican National team at 10 years old.

A "culichi" is a woman from Culiacan. They are known to be pretty (bonita) with big hips (grandes nalgas) and small tits (poca cha chas)

Wow, does anyone watch baseball anymore?
Oh yea, there are Dodger and Yankee fans
Carry on.

View attachment 709049

Urias was the WP against the Padres last night. I expect Kershaw will get the win tonight.

The Dodgers are 15-5 this season against the Padres and now 1-0 in the best-of-five NL Division Series.

Now back to Urias and his "El Culichi" nickname. He is from Culiacan, Sinaloa, Mexico. "The guy from Culiacan"
One hell of a pitcher who was on the road with the Mexican National team at 10 years old.

A "culichi" is a woman from Culiacan. They are known to be pretty (bonita) with big hips (grandes nalgas) and small tits (poca cha chas)
That's interesting, I wonder if he likes the nickname. Good to see someone from Sinaloa become a success without being part of the drug Cartel.

Dodgers own the Padres, but the Padres best two pitchers, Snell and Darvish, are the next up for LA to see.

Perhaps they can steal two games.

• Banned
Wow, does anyone watch baseball anymore?
Oh yea, there are Dodger and Yankee fans
Carry on.
Well, excluding you it's a National pastime. The game last night was a sellout... 52,400 fans.

• Banned
Dodgers own the Padres, but the Padres best two pitchers, Snell and Darvish, are the next up for LA to see.

Perhaps they can steal two games.
The Dodger fans were on pins and needles last night after the 5th inning. Stats wise, SD v LA doesn't look good. But what they did to the Mets, Padres could win.

They stole one last night, but Hader was a little shaky in the bottom of the 9th, and he is not the same guy who pitched in Milwaukee. I'm surprised he got three outs, honestly, and Smith was only a few feet away from tying that game. All he does is throw 97-98 mph fastballs, and he will likely get torched soon.

Forum List

Back