Eight states see a rise in COVID Cases

Fuck 'em, I say!

Vermont has lifted restrictions.

Dumbfuck Mississippi didn't enforce restrictions and barely had any. That's why they have been hit so hard. They elected an imbecile for Governor, like all these RED states.

Fuck 'em, I say!

Dumbfuck Mississippi didn't enforce restrictions and barely had any. That's why they have been hit so hard. They elected an imbecile for Governor, like all these RED states.

Fuck em.

No. These are still Americans. They are still our brothers and sisters.

We don't abandon our own, even when they're being delicate little snowflakes. We still do our best to protect them, to help them thrive, and to NOT die of a largely preventable disease.

You are free to take that position. I won't. Not as long as these assholes are still around:

Chinese Virus news is so yesterday....what are you all trying to use this to distract from the blunder of Xiden's G7 summit?

Six are dark red, one blue and one transitioning to blue. Then 29% of repubs say they will not be vaccinated. They would rather rely on the freedoms we give them as we have been vaccinated. The vaccine should never have been a political statement....but the Former Guy hid away and got his shot....
The real question is are they dying more or not?

How many fat middle-age White Mississippians are going to die from Covid Delta in the next few months?

Not nearly enough!

Be honest and admit you really want fat middle-age black Mississippians to die. Black genocide is the cornerstone of the DemoKKKrats' platform.
Blow that dog whistle, Cletus.

You say as you donate another $50 towards building another abortion clinic in a black neighborhood. We see you...
Blow that dog whistle, Cletus.

Call it tough love. Had they followed the guidelines they wouldn’t have to wear masks. Just like the great state of Vermont, leading the way once again. They get no sympathy from me.
They are e not my brothers.

Fuck 'em, I say!

Fuck 'em, I say!

Fuck em.

We don't abandon our own, even when they're being delicate little snowflakes. We still do our best to protect them, to help them thrive, and to NOT die of a largely preventable disease.

You are free to take that position. I won't. Not as long as these assholes are still around:

Chinese Virus news is so yesterday....what are you all trying to use this to distract from the blunder of Xiden's G7 summit?

I'm not embracing Trump's most toxic legacy: pitting American against American.

The people you're dismissing the deaths of are our own. They're Americans, our brothers and sisters. And we should do what we can help protect them too.

Call it tough love. Had they followed the guidelines they wouldn’t have to wear masks. Just like the great state of Vermont, leading the way once again. They get no sympathy from me.

Death isn't tough love. Nor is wishing it upon someone any kind of love at all.

We protect our own. And these people are our own.

Do you think the Republicans on this board consider me their brother?

Do you think the Republicans on this board consider me their brother?

Do they define your humanity? If you're using their shit behavior, bitter delusion and batshit craziness to justify your own.......you're making a mistake.

They are wrong. But they're not evil. And we should be protecting them as much as any other American.

They are wrong. But they're not evil. And we should be protecting them as much as any other American.
I would like nothing more than all Americans looking out for each other. Sadly that ship has sailed. I’ve seen too many hateful comments directed at liberals and BIPOC. I reached my breaking point. The only family I have are my Native American family and my musician family.

I would like nothing more than all Americans looking out for each other. Sadly that ship has sailed. I’ve seen too many hateful comments directed at liberals and BIPOC. I reached my breaking point. The only family I have are my Native American family and my musician family.

Then you're being played by Trump. Actively participating in his game of 'pitting his underlings against one another and profiting on the chaos'.

Their idiocy doesn't have to define you. Their hatred doesn't have to be adopted by you. They can be wrong....without you wishing the death and harm they wish upon you back at them.

Then you're being played by Trump. Actively participating in his game of 'pitting his underlings against one another and profiting on the chaos'.

Their idiocy doesn't have to define you. Their hatred doesn't have to be adopted by you. They can be wrong....without you wishing the death and harm they wish upon you back at them.
You’re probably right. I will give your words consideration.

Six are dark red, one blue and one transitioning to blue. Then 29% of repubs say they will not be vaccinated. They would rather rely on the freedoms we give them as we have been vaccinated. The vaccine should never have been a political statement....but the Former Guy hid away and got his shot....
The vaccine is available to anyone who wants it. Those who don't get it................it's on them now. (not counting children who may be unfortunate enough to have anti-vaxxer nut-job parents)

Never thought of it as political, I have had the virus and the Cleveland Institute did a study and found that those that have had the virus see no increased benefit from being vaccinated. Why should people that have had Covid-19 be vaccinated if there is no added benefit? I'm not into adding risk in my life.

Never thought of it as political, I have had the virus and the Cleveland Institute did a study and found that those that have had the virus see no increased benefit from being vaccinated. Why should people that have had Covid-19 be vaccinated if there is no added benefit? I'm not into adding risk in my life.

Because anti-bodies fade over time and the virus mutates into different forms that those anti-bodies may not be as well suited at protecting against.

Its the same reason people who have been vaccinated will likely need a booster periodically.

Until you can explain how super blue state Hawaii with all its vaxxes is still rising in covid cases, none of this crap means anything.

Until you can explain how super blue state Hawaii with all its vaxxes is still rising in covid cases, none of this crap means anything.
Because of interstate travel and because right wing dummies who aren't vaccinated are ignoring safety recommendations. Duh. Good god man, put in a LITTLE effort, would ya?

you do know that the virus is targeting mostly blacks and hispanics right?
No it isn't.
Yes it is....and you may want to ask yourself why the lib media and the dems try to hide this little fact.

Forum List

Back