Eight states see a rise in COVID Cases

Lefties automatically trust uncertified data compiled by anonymous sources when they like the data. Where did J.H. get the data and how did they determine the political affiliation of folks who were vaccinated? It smells a lot like political propaganda and it beats talking about Fauci's relationship with China and the cover up.
You are a trump humper extraordinaire!

Medical organizations were PAID EXTRA to count deaths as Covid
False, and they don't decide that anyway ya dummy. Coroners do. What a stupid right wing talking point.

So the one "fact" that tells you "everything you need to know" isn't even a fact.

Sounds about right for you retards.

Considering the news about how the tallying of cases was inflated by over 25% in Alameda County, I don't believe anything that the Prog statistics keepers say.
Gotta remember that for months almost every fatality in America was listed as Covid before CDC ended the charade and clarified that Covid was present in the decedent but they could not identify if it was causal.

Medical organizations were PAID EXTRA to count deaths as Covid.

That one fact alone tells us everything we need to know about what a Scamdemic this has been...that and the other fact that half of the unemployment payments were fraudulent.
Yes
Covid attribution got the facility more money

False, and they don't decide that anyway ya dummy. Coroners do. What a stupid right wing talking point.

So the one "fact" that tells you "everything you need to know" isn't even a fact.

Sounds about right for you retards.

B'loney swampy. Hospitals and medical centers were reimbused higher amounts by the government for Covid related patients, including the Dead Ones. It was a scam to drive up case and death numbers.

Hospitals and medical centers were reimbused higher amounts by the government for Covid related patients, including the Dead
So not more for dead ones. Cute walkback, genius. You can thank me for the correction later, after you have a good cry.

And they deserve more money for covid patients, given the extra costs.

To the Moonbats who likely can't read, but one can always hope:

The CARES Act provided for a 20% add-on to the inpatient prospective payment system (PPS) DRG rate for COVID-19 patients for the duration of the public health emergency. CMS states that it will identify discharges of an individual diagnosed with COVID-19 using the following ICD-10 diagnosis codes:

• U07.1 (COVID-19) for discharges occurring on or after April 1, 2020
  • B97.29 (Other coronavirus as the cause of diseases classified elsewhere) for discharges occurring on or after Jan 27, 2020 and on or before March 31, 2020
Further coding guidance is available for discharges on or after April 1 and prior to April 1.

For discharges with the diagnosis codes above, CMS will apply an adjustment factor to increase the DRG weight by 20% when determining inpatient PPS operating payments. Inpatient PPS claims for COVID-19 discharges on or after Jan. 27 that are received by CMS before April 21 will be automatically reprocessed to reflect the payment increase. Claims received on or after April 21 will be processed reflective of the 20% increase.

Medical examiner determines cause of death.
Stop defending your ignorant, trump humping, brothers and sisters who refuse to get the vaccine. Stupid is what Stupid does. I expect to see more upticks in red states, primarily due the false information the FOX 24/7 viewers are fed every day. And of course the misinformation that you and other repubs post on social media.

If you’re healthy and not fat then COVID will not kill you.
It still could. But also of concern is that it can make you very ill.
So can food poisoning but it’s fixable. If you’re worried then get the vaccine but we also know a lot more about the virus now. We have remedies and our hospitals aren’t overrun, that was why we initially locked down. Now it’s time to open up. Life is a risk.

So can food poisoning but it’s fixable.
Uh... You do realize how many costly regulations are in place to prevent food poisoning...

....right?

And comparing food poisoning to a virulent, very contagious, dangerous virus is dumb anyway. Good for you that you didn't die from covid. I guess some people care about others, and some don't.

So can food poisoning but it’s fixable.
Uh... You do realize how many costly regulations are in place to prevent food poisoning...

....right?

And comparing food poisoning to a virulent, very contagious, dangerous virus is dumb anyway. Good for you that you didn't die from covid. I guess some people care about others, and some don't.
I ve had both and food poisoning was worse. You cut out the rest of my post that further proved my point. I warned You about doing that.

Forum List

Back