Eight states see a rise in COVID Cases

you're an antirights fascist if you have knelt to your god and took the shot shut the fuck up
We did just that and effective today NO MORE MASKS.
:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:
Never wore the face diaper
Then you were barred from stores for the past year. Or - most likely - you're lying your ass off.

If you say you didn't get the vaccine, though, I will believe you totally. And I hope for a big Covid Delta surge in NC. SC, too!
nope I wasn't barred from any stores and nope I'm not getting your little god worship shot.

Six are dark red, one blue and one transitioning to blue. Then 29% of repubs say they will not be vaccinated. They would rather rely on the freedoms we give them as we have been vaccinated. The vaccine should never have been a political statement....but the Former Guy hid away and got his shot....

The people who are in hospitals fighting for their lives now are those who aren't vaccinated.

I'm surprised that Hawaii is seeing an increase. They have a strict quarantine if you don't have a negative covid test.
are you so sure about that?
So what? They didn't get sick enough to go to the hospital and they didn't die. The Biden vaccines work.
fuck you and your antirights fascist self

To the Moonbats who likely can't read, but one can always hope:

The CARES Act provided for a 20% add-on to the inpatient prospective payment system (PPS) DRG rate for COVID-19 patients for the duration of the public health emergency. CMS states that it will identify discharges of an individual diagnosed with COVID-19 using the following ICD-10 diagnosis codes:

• U07.1 (COVID-19) for discharges occurring on or after April 1, 2020
  • B97.29 (Other coronavirus as the cause of diseases classified elsewhere) for discharges occurring on or after Jan 27, 2020 and on or before March 31, 2020
Further coding guidance is available for discharges on or after April 1 and prior to April 1.

For discharges with the diagnosis codes above, CMS will apply an adjustment factor to increase the DRG weight by 20% when determining inpatient PPS operating payments. Inpatient PPS claims for COVID-19 discharges on or after Jan. 27 that are received by CMS before April 21 will be automatically reprocessed to reflect the payment increase. Claims received on or after April 21 will be processed reflective of the 20% increase.

You read those words wrong.
Lib 101

Six are dark red, one blue and one transitioning to blue. Then 29% of repubs say they will not be vaccinated. They would rather rely on the freedoms we give them as we have been vaccinated. The vaccine should never have been a political statement....but the Former Guy hid away and got his shot....
Texas was brave enough to maskless. Recall red State governors not blue State governors!

Medical organizations were PAID EXTRA to count deaths as Covid
False, and they don't decide that anyway ya dummy. Coroners do. What a stupid right wing talking point.
Medical examiner determines cause of death.
Stop defending your ignorant, trump humping, brothers and sisters who refuse to get the vaccine. Stupid is what Stupid does. I expect to see more upticks in red states, primarily due the false information the FOX 24/7 viewers are fed every day. And of course the misinformation that you and other repubs post on social media.
I have the shots and support such and have so stated numerous times you fly off the handle overly emotive twit.

How many fat middle-age White Mississippians are going to die from Covid Delta in the next few months?

Not nearly enough!

You really are one sick MoFo incel.
Just wishing for a better gene pool.

Number of hospital administrators conceded such
Pathetic liar.
Child- the official declaration is about 8 posts above this under the title CaresAct

Last edited:
my Body, my choic.....STFU And take your shot untermenschen!!
Funny how this doesn't apply to women's bodies and their choices.

Since when?
Yes, I realize that you don't consume news, just propaganda.

Medical organizations were PAID EXTRA to count deaths as Covid.
:auiqs.jpg:
Number of hospital administrators conceded such
So you're assuming all hospital administrators are Liberals who don't lie?
4i6Ckte.gif

Plenty of Trumpers running hospitals in RED states.

you're an antirights fascist if you have knelt to your god and took the shot shut the fuck up
We did just that and effective today NO MORE MASKS.
:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:
Never wore the face diaper
Then you were barred from stores for the past year. Or - most likely - you're lying your ass off.

If you say you didn't get the vaccine, though, I will believe you totally. And I hope for a big Covid Delta surge in NC. SC, too!
nope I wasn't barred from any stores and nope I'm not getting your little god worship shot.
But I thought it was this magnificent Trump achievement?
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

Auntie Em, Auntie Em!!!! Hey how about trying Oz there Dimmer the Wizard may have a brain for you.

This was posted about a month ago. it's interesting to compare it to what is happening today. The virus really has spread

This was posted about a month ago. it's interesting to compare it to what is happening today. The virus really has spread
I am glad that many Repubs and even FOX news has come out encouraging people to be vaccinated. That gives us hope that we may soon be seeing an end to, what....the fourth surge of COVID?

Forum List

Back