Egypt News sources reported criminal charges brought against Hillary Clinton.

If Hillary and her associates are under an indictment in another country, espeaially one like Egypt she could not function as president unless it was president of somr PTA. She could not develop a foreign policy and could certainly have no middle eastern policy.

We already have a disasterous foreign policy with the cucumber now in office.

Do we have an extradition treaty with Egypt? Maybe they'll send some of their intelligence people or special operators to snatch her off the street like we do in other countries. Hell, we can only hope.

Gotta love this.

Personally? I couldn't stand Rumsfeld or Cheney. But never, ever did I hope that they would be snatched off the Streets and spirited away to a foreign country for trial.

That..would damage American power and prestige.

It's hard to think of you folks as American. It's probably just by birth. :mad:

Don't EVEN try to play innocent on this.

Liberals, Dems, Progs and Leftist scum ALL assailed Bush and Co. throughout his administration. And when the war in Iraq was at it's most crucial juncture, with the lives of American servicemen and women on the line in the field you gave comfort and support and encouragement and reason for optimism to the same kinds of believers who brought down the WTC on 9/11 you a-holes!

You don't get to play innocent now, you hypocrite!

:mad:

It's hard to believe such news; In Egypt they are transforming anybody allying or sympathizing with people there and opposing the new regime (military) to a member of brotherhood.

Despite the fact that I hate her politics, I would be the first to offer to represent her in this. (And not just because I could probably charge alot).

Government officials should not be chargeable in foreign countries for exercising their duties as a public servant. Regardless how inept and foolish they are. They have no jurisdiction over what our government does. Period.

Anyone wanting to grant the Egyptians power to try Americans for executing Foreign policy is extremely short sighted.

Was she exercising her duties as an American public servant? Conspiring to create insurrection is beyond the scope of such duties. That's the charge against her. It's not something our government did. It's her crime born of some personal loyalty Clinton has to the muslim brotherhood.

If she was acting in the scope of her capacity as secretary of state it would be a total breakdown of the Egyptian/American relationship. Lesser events have caused wars.

Do we have an extradition treaty with Egypt? Maybe they'll send some of their intelligence people or special operators to snatch her off the street like we do in other countries. Hell, we can only hope.

Gotta love this.

Personally? I couldn't stand Rumsfeld or Cheney. But never, ever did I hope that they would be snatched off the Streets and spirited away to a foreign country for trial.

Liberals, Dems, Progs and Leftist scum ALL assailed Bush and Co. throughout his administration. And when the war in Iraq was at it's most crucial juncture, with the lives of American servicemen and women on the line in the field you gave comfort and support and encouragement and reason for optimism to the same kinds of believers who brought down the WTC on 9/11 you a-holes!

So how is acting just as stupidly now justified by you guys?

If it was "treason" to attack Bush during wartime, how do you define "wishing that the Secretary of State be arrested by a belligerent power"?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

credible news sources in Egypt have reported in Arabic that criminal charges have been brought against Hitlery Clinton

Specifically, a new criminal complaint has been filed with Egypt’s attorney general, Hisham Barakat, alleging then-U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton collaborated with Naglaa Mahmoud, the wife of ousted Egyptian President Mohamed Morsi, in seeking to incite domestic insurrections to topple Abdel Fattah el-Sisi, the Egyptian general who has been commander in chief of the Egyptian armed forces, as well as minister of defense, since Aug. 12, 2012.

Read more at Sudden threat endangers Hillary?s 2016 run

i would love to see that traitorous bitch hung Sadam Hussein style, she IS a traitor first and criminal second. :up:

And that would be consistent with what federal prosecutor Andrew McCarthy wrote about Hillary....

"This seems to me as meaningful a distinction as whether former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, a notorious Muslim Brotherhood sympathizer, had some formal understanding with the group or was “merely” a champion of Islamic supremacists who happened to be in charge of shaping American foreign policy. "
Red herrings by Andrew C. McCarthy - The New Criterion

Gotta love this.

If it was "treason" to attack Bush during wartime, how do you define "wishing that the Secretary of State be arrested by a belligerent power"?

You mean former secretary of state, international law would protect her from charges had she been in office at the time of the alleged crimes.

You mean former secretary of state, international law would protect her from charges had she been in office at the time of the alleged crimes.

Did you bother to read the article provided? Or just the headline, and filled in the blanks with your imagination?

From the link in the OP:

Specifically, a new criminal complaint has been filed with Egypt’s attorney general, Hisham Barakat, alleging then-U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton collaborated with Naglaa Mahmoud, the wife of ousted Egyptian President Mohamed Morsi, in seeking to incite domestic insurrections to topple Abdel Fattah el-Sisi, the Egyptian general who has been commander in chief of the Egyptian armed forces, as well as minister of defense, since Aug. 12, 2012.

What was that you were saying about "international law"?

#
Prediction:

This will dissipate faster than a popcorn fart in a whirlwind.

It doesn't matter if it disappears from American news sources. Hillary literally could not function as president. There will be all kinds of oddities like other countries announcing they well honor Egyptian law.

Did you bother to read the article provided? Or just the headline, and filled in the blanks with your imagination?

From the link in the OP:

Yep I read the story, there was no date given when the alleged conspiracy was entered into, considering there is reported continued communication between the two, it could have happened after she left office.

It's good to see how truly in need of diagnosis and treatment y'all are.

Indeed. You can hear the hacks' brains already deciding the merit of the charge and Clinton's guilt or innocence based purely on their own personal partisan bias.

From the link in the OP:

Yep I read the story, there was no date given when the alleged conspiracy was entered into, considering there is reported continued communication between the two, it could have happened after she left office.

The "story" in the OP actively contradicts your claim that the charges are from after her term as SoS.

Trying to weasel out of it just makes you look silly.

From the link in the OP:

The "story" in the OP actively contradicts your claim that the charges are from after her term as SoS.

And what were the dates reported? The hildabeast was basically persona non grata from mid September when she got her alleged concussion to avoid the Benghazi hearings till she left office. She only made a couple of appearances during that time frame the story only stated the the hildabeast was SOS at the time of the coupe, it didn't give specifics on when the alleged conspiracy was joined. Coming back with non-specifics make you look silly.

And what were the dates reported? The hildabeast was basically persona non grata from mid September when she got her alleged concussion to avoid the Benghazi hearings till she left office. She only made a couple of appearances during that time frame the story only stated the the hildabeast was SOS at the time of the coupe, it didn't give specifics on when the alleged conspiracy was joined. Coming back with non-specifics make you look silly.

None of this makes any sense, nor seems to have anything to do with the topic at hand.

The "story" in the OP doesn't give any "specifics" except that the "charges" stem from her time as SoS - which you're now trying to actively deny.

Everything about the story is questionable, yet you believe it completely - except for the parts that create cognitive dissonance within you.

It's incredibly entertaining.

When the conspiracy occurred doesn't make any difference. If they were during her term of office she might be immune in a US court. Egypt isn't a US court. They can do whatever they like.

If a foreign diplomat commits a crime here the diplomat is ejected and cannot return even if the act is perfectly legal in their home country. Generally diplomats have some diplomatic immunity which would not extend to cooperation with the treasonous within that country.

Conpspiring to overthrow a government is an extremely serious charge. At the very least a President Hillary would not be allowed in Egypt and neither would any of her representatives. All embassies and consulate offices would close. Americans would be there on the same basis they are in North Korea.

credible news sources in Egypt have reported in Arabic that criminal charges have been brought against Hitlery Clinton

Read more at Sudden threat endangers Hillary?s 2016 run

i would love to see that traitorous bitch hung Sadam Hussein style, she IS a traitor first and criminal second. :up:

I thought maybe they found an unwashed pair of her bloomers and declared them a threat to national security.

Forum List

Back