Education is actually indoctrination

Public schooling is not here to learn and educate childeren, but to
make childrend dumb, conformists, a- creative , stupid and what have you,

It is here to indoctrinate children with bollocks and shite.

I have never let my schooling interfere with my education. -Mark Twain
---
Why did you title your thread
"Education is actually indoctrination"
when you meant ...
"Schooling is indoctrination"?

265bae3338ff3c4fcac0d4ddaa3f1d8d.jpg
---
The guy in the pic looks like a conformist (traditional tie), something Mencken is speaking against.

Our education problem is the same as our government problem..in that the GOVERNMENT is determining the EDUCATION that our children receive.

Which is why they are taught to believe that government controls them, that they answer only to the government, that anything any official tells them is the truth, and that their rights come from government. It works. We need to take back our children's education from the government.
----
Is big GOV also not protecting us from those nasty enemies (ISIS, AQ, etc) who want to destroy us?
You sound like a conspiracy advocate.

Education in the United States is one set of governments that people have some local control. Fifty states, fifty boards of education, and in those fifty states over 13000 local school districts boards of education. So here, Americans can assert some government authority but all they do is complain about education and how it's governed in their states and in their local districts. Maybe local control is a concept that is passed, and the federal government should take complete control of education?

Education in the United States is one set of governments that people have some local control. Fifty states, fifty boards of education, and in those fifty states over 13000 local school districts boards of education. So here, Americans can assert some government authority but all they do is complain about education and how it's governed in their states and in their local districts. Maybe local control is a concept that is passed, and the federal government should take complete control of education?

They already do.

we have to stop with public schooling

It DESTROYS the children's mind and live!

Just look around you ( and here) People are dumbed down and closed minded. They are cluelees. And all this by coldly calculated design.

we [sic] have to stop with public schooling [sic]

It DESTROYS the children's mind [sic] and live [sic]!

Just look around you ( and here) [sic] People are dumbed down and closed minded. They are cluelees [sic]. And all this by coldly calculated design.

I wonder who's sock this troll really is.

we [sic] have to stop with public schooling [sic]

It DESTROYS the children's mind [sic] and live [sic]!

Just look around you ( and here) [sic] People are dumbed down and closed minded. They are cluelees [sic]. And all this by coldly calculated design.

I wonder who's sock this troll really is.

are you only capable of Ad Hominem's girly?

They already do. ...
we have to stop with public schooling.
It DESTROYS the children's mind and live!
Just look around you (and here) People are dumbed down and closed minded. They are cluelees. And all this by coldly calculated design.
---
You sound like a conspiracy theorist too.
You used a mile-wide brush in dismissing the value of public schooling/education.

Public "schooling" is valuable (with good teachers) to teach ALL students the basic 3 R's, regardless of parent's educational background & economic status.
Yes, schooling should be supplemented with "education" beyond the critical basics ... toward relatively advanced STEM subjects & various science fields with critical thinking focus, incl intro to philosophy.
With the basic intellectual tools, students in PUBLIC schools will be able to learn how to learn new skills when needed.

Of course, the challenge is how to teach large classrooms of students with limited resources.
With proper oversight, spending more money on public education would be a good investment for the public.
With additional funding, school systems could reduce class size & provide more support to individual students.

You sound like a conspiracy theorist too.
You used a mile-wide brush in dismissing the value of public schooling/education.

value? there is really none!

Public "schooling" is valuable (with good teachers) to teach ALL students the basic 3 R's, regardless of parent's educational background & economic status.
Yes, schooling should be supplemented with "education" beyond the critical basics ... toward relatively advanced STEM subjects & various science fields with critical thinking focus, incl intro to philosophy.
With the basic intellectual tools, students in PUBLIC schools will be able to learn how to learn new skills when needed.

There is absolutely NO NEED for public schooling at all!
Children lear faster, better etc without any public schooling!
Bsides that, what is learned at public schools are mosty lies.
Hence the indoctrination.
Math is wrong, physics is wrong, Common Core is wrong, evolution is wrong, and on and on the list goes. why put a child through these lies
and rape his or her mind?

Of course, the challenge is how to teach large classrooms of students with limited resources.
With proper oversight, spending more money on public education would be a good investment for the public.
With additional funding, school systems could reduce class size & provide more support to individual students.

Why? So they can learn more lies? Learn to conform?Be dumbed down? Come on now. It is ridiculous.
And why the hell put your kid in front of a man or woman you don't even know? Think about that.
Children are made crazy by school and by design.
Are you a teacher or what?

Children lear [sic] faster, better etc without any public schooling!
Bsides [sic] that, what is learned at public schools are [sic] mosty [sic] lies.
Math is wrong, physics is wrong, Common Core is wrong, evolution is wrong, and on and on the list goes. why put a child through these lies
and rape his or her mind?........

Do you know what irony is, you illiterate troll?

There is absolutely NO NEED for public schooling at all!
Children lear faster, better etc without any public schooling!
Bsides that, what is learned at public schools are mosty lies.
and rape his or her mind?

Why? So they can learn more lies? Learn to conform?Be dumbed down? Come on now. It is ridiculous.
And why the hell put your kid in front of a man or woman you don't even know? Think about that.
Children are made crazy by school and by design.
Are you a teacher or what?
---
Learn what lies?
Learning how to read, write, and apply some basic math?
What's wrong with ALL kids learning those basic skills (including the poor ones from dysfunctional families)?

In my experience, very few children are "made crazy" in public schools.
I myself have been thru public school systems and I'm sure that I am smarter than you!
And no, i am not a teacher.

Wow what some folks believe is scary. Without my kids excellent public education they wouldn't be making 6 figures and doing well. Some of you rabid anti education folk are whackos.

Learn what lies?

I have written them before. evolution, physics, math etc.

Learning how to read, write, and apply some basic math?

I am all for that, but we don't need schools for that at all.
Just look at home-schooling! I am all for education and not indoctrination.

What's wrong with ALL kids learning those basic skills (including the poor ones from dysfunctional families)?

NOTHING! Where did I wrote that? Once again, I am for education,
not for indoctrination.

You are confusing that public schools are here for learning basic skills.
They are here to indoctrinate, dumb down etc.

In my experience, very few children are "made crazy" in public schools.

They believe in a lot of crap, can't think, aren't creative and so on and so forth.

I myself have been thru public school systems and I'm sure that I am smarter than you!

Maybe you are, maybe you are not. Who cares? I for sure don't care about that!

And no, i am not a teacher.

What a relief!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back