Education is actually indoctrination

It's not the same everywhere. This is what I was referring to in my last post about intelligence. Public school in most of Europe isn't like American public school from what I've read so saying it's all the same just to justify your rant deserves an ad hom.

Well. there are of course small cultural differences but the teachings are

at it's core the same.

But there is indeed one things the stupid american teachers do and that is
a very destructive way of teaching and it is called "common core"

That maked indoctrination even worse then it was!

A way of teaching is called curriculum. What you teach is called standards. Common Core is a set of standards.

Yep, schools do indoctrinate as do traffic signals, the military, hospitals, churches, airports, department stores and most of our institutions. Think of the chaos if institutions did not indoctrinate.

wow you fell for it!

Children very simple, learn better and faster without official schooling!

A child is born a genius and then schooling is here to make him or her dumn, stupid, a creative, conforming and what have you.

WHY ARE WE DOING THIS TO OUR CHILDEREN?

They deserve better!

Education has made more global wealth by a factor of a few trillion then all the worshiping of your god has ever imagine of doing.

See, you are INDOCTRINATED

There is NO WEALTH because the whole economy is debt-based!
(Well, of course there is a bit but very liitle real wealth when we are talking money.)

You probably have never learned this at your 'education'? ;)

It is awhole topic by itself.

A way of teaching is called curriculum. What you teach is called standards. Common Core is a set of standards.

Nope, it is an EXTREMELY STUPID set of standards

Really? Which one is stupid?

I'll bet you can't possibly name one and tell me why you think it is stupid, simply because you have no idea what they are.

Just type in "Common Core' in Youtube. It is available for everyone!

Never heard of the internet, mate?

lol

I'll bet you can't possibly name one and tell me why you think it is stupid, simply because you have no idea what they are.

lol

Suck it up laughing boy!

You just can't answer the damn question!

This was a test, and you failed big time!

Want a retake?

Our education problem is the same as our government problem..in that the GOVERNMENT is determining the EDUCATION that our children receive.

Which is why they are taught to believe that government controls them, that they answer only to the government, that anything any official tells them is the truth, and that their rights come from government. It works. We need to take back our children's education from the government.

lol

Answer his question.

Our education problem is the same as our government problem..in that the GOVERNMENT is determining the EDUCATION that our children receive.

Which is why they are taught to believe that government controls them, that they answer only to the government, that anything any official tells them is the truth, and that their rights come from government. It works. We need to take back our children's education from the government.
It should be "governments" because so many governments are involved in education, but the primary responsibility is given to the states for education. The states then turn some of that responsibility over to the 13,000 plus, school districts.

Says the person that probably should join the isis and would be greeted by all of them for his anti-science, anti-knowledge and anti-civilization crap.

Just and Ad Hominem, Matthew. How about some good solid arguments.

I guess you know an Ad Hominem to be one of the weakest responses,

do you?

It feels you are angry, is this so, Matthew?
Right wingers drop out of school all the time and they are some of the most ignorant people on earth. They believe science is a faith, evolution a lie and climate change a conspiracy. They believe the earth is thousands of years old and vaccines cause autism. They think "trickle down" makes sense. And they commit suicide at an astounding rate.

Now that we have the facts out of the way, give us some arguments that bolster the idea that ignorance is a "good" thing. :popcorn:

Says the person that probably should join the isis and would be greeted by all of them for his anti-science, anti-knowledge and anti-civilization crap.

Just and Ad Hominem, Matthew. How about some good solid arguments.

I guess you know an Ad Hominem to be one of the weakest responses,

do you?

It feels you are angry, is this so, Matthew?
Right wingers drop out of school all the time and they are some of the most ignorant people on earth. They believe science is a faith, evolution a lie and climate change a conspiracy. They believe the earth is thousands of years old and vaccines cause autism. They think "trickle down" makes sense. And they commit suicide at an astounding rate.

Funny that. Both my kids dropped out of school. And they're two of the smartest, most accomplished people I know. Way more than me.

Unlike them, I have a high school diploma. :(

It should be "governments" because so many governments are involved in education, but the primary responsibility is given to the states for education. The states then turn some of that responsibility over to the 13,000 plus, school districts.
Its al the same govt.

Its al the same govt.
Do you think the government that operates the Beverly Hills School District is the same government that operates the school district in Gary Indiana, if so I would suggest you do your homework.

Right wingers drop out of school all the time and they are some of the most ignorant people on earth.

I am no rightwinger, or left one for that matter at all!

They believe science is a faith,

But it is! All provable mate, You have been duped! see quotes at the end of this posting.

evolution a lie

macro evolution is!

and climate change a conspiracy.

of course it is! Climategate anyone?

They believe the earth is thousands of years old

Well, it isn't billions!

and vaccines cause autism.

But they do!

They think "trickle down" makes sense.

what do you mean?

And they commit suicide at an astounding rate.

duh?

Now that we have the facts out of the way, give us some arguments

facts? What about this FACT:

ciaquotememe.jpg

that bolster the idea that ignorance is a "good" thing. :popcorn:

who does and please prove this first!

I will repeat for your sake:

ciaquotememe.jpg

Forum List

Back