Eddie Van Halen endured a 'horrifying racist environment' growing up in the Netherlands as a mixed-raced boy before becoming a rock legend

hahhahahahhaha--we always laugh when we see the R word......99% of the time it's bullshit
hahaha--he says the blacks were good and whites were bullies--more bullshit--blacks commit hate crimes at TWICE the rate of whites
....stop the HATE whitey crap --we don't fall for it
..and none of it is substantiated

EVERY non-white has been a victim of a HORRIFYING racist environment!!!!
please

hahhahahahhaha--we always laugh when we see the R word......99% of the time it's bullshit
hahaha--he says the blacks were good and whites were bullies--more bullshit--blacks commit hate crimes at TWICE the rate of whites

That twice as much is likely far higher as the authorities often cover-up black hate crimes.

That twice as much is likely far higher as the authorities often cover-up black hate crimes.
many of their hate crimes are not labeled as such--the MSM NEVER mentions blacks who murder whites--especially when the black murders BECAUSE of race--like these 2 examples:

..I guess this is like the Starbucks deal--they didn't throw the jackasses out because they violated a business rule, but because they were BLACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
..they were treated like 2nd class citizens ---yeah, what happened???

this angle of his life has never been explored. i'll try to find more info!

I met the van halens worked in the vegas.....I met alot of celebrities then----the van halens were the loudest and rudest a-holes. Telly Salvalas and his crew were the sweetest. You shouldn't put to much trust in anything they say................these guys couldn't handle people saying that they didn't recognize them nor worship them. More like they were the victimizers not victim and are looking for attention to sell more records now using Eddies death.

Europeans are super racist frauds !!
GO OVER their and tell them your Jewish and you will be hated

God, you are a fucking moron.

1. Very interesting OP.

2. I have never heard any of that gentleman's music, for I like only the music of the 1950s and 1960s.

3. Regarding the gentleman's experiences in Holland, I can only assume that it was true. I know that here in the United States during the 1950s, there was discrimination against Asians (and there were a few Euro American youths who thought nothing of verbally abusing some Asians).

4. But, of course, there are always two sides to every topic.

a. One of my favorite songs is "Sweet Soul Music." It was sung by an African American singer named Arthur Conley. He eventually moved to Holland, because -- it is said -- there was more tolerance there for gay people like him. In fact, back in the1950s, many British gay men would go to Holland for vacations. Back in England, gays at that time were regularly entrapped and imprisoned. In Holland, they could feel relaxed.

5. Many thanks to the OP for the informative post.

Wah wah wah! Poor me! I'm a white guy! Life is so unfair! I wish I'd been born black. They have a better chance in life than whites! Wah!

Your constant whining is pathetic.

Wah wah wah! Poor me! I'm a white guy! Life is so unfair! I wish I'd been born black. They have a better chance in life than whites! Wah!

Your constant whining is pathetic.
hahhahahahahahhh
of course you can't refute my statements
HORRIFYING
...you are confusing truth/justice with whining
..whining is what you people have been doing since 2016
ahahahahhahahahahahahah
1602433669085.png

Forum List

Back