Ed Asner

It's hard for me to understand why anyone should give a shit what a celebrity thinks about politics. Sure, he or she or they are entitled to their opinion and they have a right to voice it as long as they do it legally. But why their opinion should matter when they are no more knowledgeable or intelligent than anyone else escapes me.
They have a following. People will listen. It’s good to at least try and use that for what they feel is good and right. To further a just cause. No different than Bob Barker reminding everyone to spay and neuter their pets.

Wow, RWNJ hatred is intensifying. Did you kids run outta prozac or what?
Just shows corroded our society has become that when someone dies the first thing out of a poster‘s mouth is that person’s politics even if politics was secondary to that person’s career. Says more about the poster than the deceased.

Ed Asher was a terrific actor. He was great in matter what kind of role he acted in. RIP, Ed Asner.

Last edited:
Just shows corroded our society has become that when someone dies the first thing out of a poster‘s mouth is that person’s politics even if politics was secondary to that person’s career. Says more about the poster than the deceased.

Ed Asher was a terrific actor. He was great in matter what kind of role he acted in. RIP, Ed Asner.
I was never a big fan, but I've got no reason to dislike him.

The only thing of his that I ever saw was his appearance on the TV show named The Glades. He did three episodes of the show and he played a doctor.

God bless you and his family always!!!

Holly

RIP Ed

You deserve it.

I found you to be annoying when you discussed politics...but whatever.

Death is a great equalizer.

Forum List

Back