Economy posts best growth on two years

Grocery Prices Are Plunging
In a startling development, almost unheard of outside a recession, food prices have fallen for nine straight months in the U.S. It’s the longest streak of food deflation since 1960 -- with the exception of 2009, when the financial crisis was winding down. Analysts credit low oil and grain prices, as well as cutthroat competition from discounters. Consumers are winning out; grocery chains, not so much. Their margins and, in some cases, their stock prices, are taking a hit.

You don't use links because you are lying.
How great! after 8 years of extremely high food prices some select items go on sale!

When you accuse someone, when a liberal democrat accusses someone of doing something it is because the are guilty of what they accuss ithers of.

Brain357 has made claims without linking, according to brain357's "link/liar rule", that makes brain357 a liar for not linking abd a hypocrite fir demanding me to link.

Food prices are going down, not up as you claimed. You are proven a liar once again.

link, link, link, if the liberal search engine dies not link to a problem with life, then you are simply lying, google dictates the truth, what you live is only valid if you can find a google link.

link, link, link, if the liberal search engine dies not link to a problem with life, then you are simply lying, google dictates the truth, what you live is only valid if you can find a google link.

I've linked everything moron. You however don't use links because you are lying. Over and over I have caught you lying. Now go away.

I've linked everything moron. You however don't use links because you are lying. Over and over I have caught you lying. Now go away.

Today, maybe, yesterday and all week, no. You have declared I lied, you have not proven.

I proved you lie, the S&P is at 1634, you linked to 2094 and stated stocks are doing fine, calling me a liar. How us a 22% drop, overnight, fine, or did you lie.

Today, maybe, yesterday and all week, no. You have declared I lied, you have not proven.

I proved you lie, the S&P is at 1634, you linked to 2094 and stated stocks are doing fine, calling me a liar. How us a 22% drop, overnight, fine, or did you lie.
You really are a moron. How many times you need to be proven wrong?
S&P 500 Index - CNNMoney.com
S&P 500: INDEXSP:.INX quotes & news - Google Finance
It is not at 1634.
upload_2016-11-4_14-57-47.png

Food prices are going down, not up as you claimed. You are proven a liar once again.
Brain357 said food prices never went up? If food prices never went up, how are some select items being put on sale at the greatest discount in 50 years?

You prove yourself a liar, and an idiot.

You have pretty much lied with your every claim. And I have proven you lied. Now go away, you are a joke.

Low Electricity Prices Dim Power Plant Operator Profits
Average wholesale electricity prices have dropped 15% this year to $29.70 a megawatt-hour, according to a Wall Street Journal analysis of power market data from the Energy Department. That is 43% below the 2014 average.
To prove me wrong about my electric rates you post an article about wholesale rates? Nowhere in the article dies it state what you contend.

But thanks, your link shows stocjs dropping, yet you declared them fine. I will quote the GREEN energy stock from your link cause you stated the future is green energy yet this one is dropping like a rock!

Calpine’s shares are down about 21% year to date, at about $11.43 Friday.

How about giving me a funny rating now, MORON!

1. wrong brain357 is about stocks
2. wrong brain357 is about green energy
3. wrong brain357 is about electric rates

And, I prove thus using brain357's link!

Brain357? Only an idiot would pick a user name of, brainxxx, and post as you do. Great link though, for me! Thanks, idiot.

Low Electricity Prices Dim Power Plant Operator Profits
Average wholesale electricity prices have dropped 15% this year to $29.70 a megawatt-hour, according to a Wall Street Journal analysis of power market data from the Energy Department. That is 43% below the 2014 average.
To prove me wrong about my electric rates you post an article about wholesale rates? Nowhere in the article dies it state what you contend.

But thanks, your link shows stocjs dropping, yet you declared them fine. I will quote the GREEN energy stock from your link cause you stated the future is green energy yet this one is dropping like a rock!

Calpine’s shares are down about 21% year to date, at about $11.43 Friday.

How about giving me a funny rating now, MORON!

1. wrong brain357 is about stocks
2. wrong brain357 is about green energy
3. wrong brain357 is about electric rates

And, I prove thus using brain357's link!

Brain357? Only an idiot would pick a user name of, brainxxx, and post as you do. Great link though, for me! Thanks, idiot.

You use no links because you just post BS. The economy is healthy. Your lies won't change that.

You use no links because you just post BS. The economy is healthy. Your lies won't change that.
Links, you did not link, following your ligic your posts are as you say, bullshit

You linked to energy stocks falling, just as I stated, you proved me right.

Using links do not make one right, and in your case tbey backfired, proving you a liar.

You really are a moron. How many times you need it]
I was speaking of the top 50 in the 500. You should really ask for clarification when you are so confused. I linked as you stated and now you are busted again, even if I link you wont read the link! You are an asshole.

View attachment 96840

Yes I should clarify you are a moron who doesn't have a clue. The S&P 500 top 50 is doing fine also. What was it 5 years ago?

Links, you did not link, following your ligic your posts are as you say, bullshit

You linked to energy stocks falling, just as I stated, you proved me right.

Using links do not make one right, and in your case tbey backfired, proving you a liar.

Your every claim has been proven wrong. The economy is healthy. You lose.

All the economic indicators are good. My stocks are doing great. You keep talking but never provide links.

And, as I stated, you made claims without links while denigrating me for not linking. Hypocrite!

I gave links, you did not follow or read.
Asshole!

Brain357 has proven me right, with brain357's link.
Idiot!

All the economic indicators are good. My stocks are doing great. You keep talking but never provide links.

And, as I stated, you made claims without links while denigrating me for not linking. Hypocrite!

I gave links, you did not follow or read.
Asshole!

Brain357 has proven me right, with brain357's link.
Idiot!

You are not coming close to an intelligent thought. You lied and got caught several times. You are a confused, lying idiot.

The economy is healthy.

Yet I have proven you wrong over and over again. It is clear who the moron is. What is the S&P 500 again? You are a joke.
You are not arguing with me, you are arguing with USA Today, do you know more than USA Today. This will be the 2nd time I link to this, maybe this time you read it.

S&P 500 in longest losing streak in 8 years

S&P 500 in longest losing streak in 8 years

Forum List

Back