ECONOMY Economy added 164,000 jobs in July

Good news, we needed that. Still the lowest monthly average of jobs added since 2010.

Unemployment is @ 3.7%. Quit yer bitchin
Obama brought unemployment down from 10% to high 4's So whats the big fn deal with trump going to 3.7%"
And speaking of economy moron republicans don't realize the pain China can take Short term to them is 100 years Trump better get something done even if it's not all he's asking for ,,,or else he's handing the election to Dems ,,jimho

LOL at economic, math and logic challenged "liberals". You don't even know how unemployment is determined. What did Obummer do to bring unemployment from 10 to high 4?

Good news, we needed that. Still the lowest monthly average of jobs added since 2010.

Who's bitching? just stating the facts, quit your whining.

I'm not whining I'm mocking your stupid leftist ass. Lol...yer a nuthin like the majority of left loons

you are mocking me for presenting facts....that explains why you are a Trump worshiper. They all hate truth and facts

I'm not whining I'm mocking your stupid leftist ass. Lol...yer a nuthin like the majority of left loons

you are mocking me for presenting facts....that explains why you are a Trump worshiper. They all hate truth and facts

I presented a fact also ya whiny lil bitch.

:itsok:

Obama brought unemployment down from 10% to high 4's So whats the big fn deal with trump going to 3.7%"
And speaking of economy moron republicans don't realize the pain China can take Short term to them is 100 years Trump better get something done even if it's not all he's asking for ,,,or else he's handing the election to Dems ,,jimho

LOL at economic, math and logic challenged "liberals". You don't even know how unemployment is determined. What did Obummer do to bring unemployment from 10 to high 4?

The same thing Trump did to bring it down to 3.7%...not a damn fucking thing.

Why do you people always want to give the government credit for what the private sector does?

Gfy leftist. And every one on this forum knows you're one. Worthless TDS suffering jackass

Gfy leftist. And every one on this forum knows you're one. Worthless TDS suffering jackass

:iyfyus.jpg:

love it when you people far left of me call me a lefty!

WORST week of the year at the markets Thanks to the moron who wrote lol lets make a deal
Average American wages UP 3.2% from one year ago....sucks to be an ABNORMAL with a shrinking brain!
Yeah those 1% guys are sure getting richer Middle class gets the bones

There is no Gator post that doesn't contain bitching. Extra points for being passive aggressive.

Completely irrelevant information there at the end. It's not surprising to see less jobs added when we are at such a low rate. Is Gator waiting for a negative unemployment rate?

Good news indeed. Trump is handling the economy very well, people will notice come 2020.

Why would they notice in 2020 when they don't notice now.

Because the grifter always tweets shit.

:iyfyus.jpg:

love it when you people far left of me call me a lefty!
I've read your posts where you've said you're on neither side Republicans don't understand when the party in power are such shitheads its hard to neglect them no matter what side you're on

There is no Gator post that doesn't contain bitching. Extra points for being passive aggressive.

Completely irrelevant information there at the end. It's not surprising to see less jobs added when we are at such a low rate. Is Gator waiting for a negative unemployment rate?

Good news indeed. Trump is handling the economy very well, people will notice come 2020.

Lowest weekly stock market of the year Now along with f-ing the farmers retails stores consumers he adds investors No deal ? No WH

67328361_10157579491602089_475796090503823360_o.jpg

WORST week of the year at the markets Thanks to the moron who wrote lol lets make a deal
Average American wages UP 3.2% from one year ago....sucks to be an ABNORMAL with a shrinking brain!
Still dont understand how to play the dips, I see....ABNORMALS money sure does feel good when it disappears!

View attachment 272401
The GOP is trying to get the Orange Turd to STFU since the fool's tweets are the best thing the dems have going right now

Still dont understand how to play the dips, I see....ABNORMALS money sure does feel good when it disappears!
I don't play dips I'm an investor a buy and hold type Like Buffet

I don't play dips I'm an investor a buy and hold type Like Buffet
Imo Presidents have more power to crash the economy two-four years out than they have to influence it short term. Dips as you guys may say.

And the tax cuts and added spending PLUS the Fed aggressively monetarizing the debt by buying more treasuries in a bid to keep interest rates low, as Trump cries for even lower rates in the face of even higher deficts ….

It all reminds me of Nixon in the early 70s when he was looking at reelection. And Bobby was dead and Humphrey had cancer.

View attachment 272401

Sure if you think his tweet and governing style shitstorm helps this... https://www.ipsos.com/sites/default...itical_party_strength_matchups_07_31_2019.pdf

I see people have to work 2 jobs to be able to survive.
I'd clap if the minimum wage is at least $15 hours. Americans cant afford so many things that their counter parts can in Europe, Canada and elsewhere.
Most of my relatives in Europe for example are vacationing overseas for 3 ro 4 weeks. I cant say that about the middle class here, where some cant even afford taking vacation days.
That been said those job numbers dont mean much.

View attachment 272401
The GOP is trying to get the Orange Turd to STFU since the fool's tweets are the best thing the dems have going right now

Possibly the only thing the loons have going.

Promising free shit and screaming racists!! at every turn isn't going to win it for them

I see people have to work 2 jobs to be able to survive.
I'd clap if the minimum wage is at least $15 hours. Americans cant afford so many things that their counter parts can in Europe, Canada and elsewhere.
Most of my relatives in Europe for example are vacationing overseas for 3 ro 4 weeks. I cant say that about the middle class here, where some cant even afford taking vacation days.
That been said those job numbers dont mean much.

Why do you want to put low income people out of work?

Forum List

Back