Economics, Democracy, & Freedom: For their policies to succeed, Democrats need to tie their economic ideas to the broader ideals all Americans cherish

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
I think it's worth repeating, the economy will come back. Your rights will not. Vote Democrats!

"Conservatives have convinced most Americans that the free market means personal freedom. And it does, for those with the means to eat at high-end locavore restaurants or purchase the right to skip the lines at Disney World. But that isn’t most people. Most people live with a constant, low-level anxiety about potential job loss or unexpected bills"

The issues the Democrats have are that they are no longer believed. Obama was the one who was supposed to turn things around but the rich got richer while the poor, poorer.

Biden and the Democrats ran on "making the rich pay their fair share" but once again, they are operating on debt.

I think it's worth repeating, the economy will come back. Your rights will not. Vote Democrats!
Now that one is not going to work. It flies in the face of your subject line. I thought you were quoting someone else to show what is wrong with the thinking of the Democratic Party.

Americans know that they only rights they lost under Trump were taken away by Democratic local and state officials with COVID as cover.
"Conservatives have convinced most Americans that the free market means personal freedom. And it does, for those with the means to eat at high-end locavore restaurants or purchase the right to skip the lines at Disney World. But that isn’t most people. Most people live with a constant, low-level anxiety about potential job loss or unexpected bills"

Line jumping is the cornerstone of Biden's immigration policy.

The issues the Democrats have are that they are no longer believed. Obama was the one who was supposed to turn things around but the rich got richer while the poor, poorer.

Biden and the Democrats ran on "making the rich pay their fair share" but once again, they are operating on debt.
Government is the tool of the wealthy, especially the FedGov. Of course they will make the rest of us foot the bill.

That's why we need to limit the fucking shit outta government. Take away the rich boys toys.

Now that one is not going to work. It flies in the face of your subject line. I thought you were quoting someone else to show what is wrong with the thinking of the Democratic Party.

Americans know that they only rights they lost under Trump were taken away by Democratic local and state officials with COVID as cover.

Republican governors took the very same actions.

Before Covid I had bought tickets to two events in Ohio. They got delayed but when they were finally held, I would not have been able to attend unless I showed proof of vaccination per Ohio's Republican governor.

Republican governors took the very same actions.

Before Covid I had bought tickets to two events in Ohio. They got delayed but when they were finally held, I would not have been able to attend unless I showed proof of vaccination per Ohio's Republican governor.
Fair point. The GOP wasn't blameless, and neither was Trump.

• Banned
FdHSyD2XkAI3HoE

When employed by the government trickle down doesn't work.

The 87,000 new IRS agents have basically been hired to carry out the Democrat party’s goal of financially crippling any and all middle class and up individuals who are not employees of the US Federal or State governments.

This will all be done quietly with little regards for party affiliation, and by the time they’re done confiscating peoples belongings in the name of taxes, you will not recognize this country any longer.

There are other things they will do to create chaos and mayhem and oppress people even more, such as sky rocking energy prices, high crime and lack of security, indoctrination of the youth, etc.

It’s all part of the communist manifesto of course, to bring the populace to their knees through taxes and inflation. Which is basically today‘s Democratic Party platform.

Forum List

Back