Zone1 Ebony and Ivory

I thought you would get that right away Ter. It's simple really! The rest of the modern world isn't constantly preoccupied with the racism issue that's boiling over in America.

We just don't find it important to make the statement you made.

But under the circumstances of life in America, I commend you for still having to make the point!
Lol, you leftist scum are the ones pushing it.

In China, the indigenous darker-skinned Chinese people, face anti-black hatred,
in India, the indigenous darker-skinned Indian people, face anti-black hatred,
in Australia, the indigenous darker-skinned Australian people, face anti-black hatred,
in Latin-America, the indigenous darker-skinned Latin-American people, face anti-black hatred.

You name the country, and the indigenous darker-skinned people of that country, face anti-black hatred.

Racism, the world over, is based on anti-black hatred. Fact.
Huh.
I don't hate you.
I just think you're an idiot.

In China, the indigenous darker-skinned Chinese people, face anti-black hatred,
in India, the indigenous darker-skinned Indian people, face anti-black hatred,
in Australia, the indigenous darker-skinned Australian people, face anti-black hatred,
in Latin-America, the indigenous darker-skinned Latin-American people, face anti-black hatred.

You name the country, and the indigenous darker-skinned people of that country, face anti-black hatred.

Racism, the world over, is based on anti-black hatred. Fact.
:lol: Can't wait for you to take a world tour and tell people from the southern parts of China (including a southern province considered by most Chinese to be home to the most beautiful Chinese women), India, and really anywhere in Australia or Latin-America that they are "black" if they have skin of any tone other than alabaster. Good luck with all the "oppression" you will blame your "eyes of color" on. :lol:

Oh, and I notice you left out a rather large part of the world in your stupid-ass competition of victimization. Hmmm......

Wow! So all of a sudden you've redefined "black" to be any group of people with darker skin! You better let Black Lives Matter know, this a game changer!! BAHAHAHAHAHA :auiqs.jpg:
Hey Dunce,

Since it has to be spelled out for you, it goes like this...

The closer a person is considered to black, the worse they're treated, and the closer they're considered to white, the better they're treated.

In America, one manifestation of this fact, is "the paper bag test", I'll let you look that up.

The whole thing is under the subject of white supremacy.

Hey Dunce,

The closer a person is considered to black, the worse they're treated, and the closer they're considered to white, the better they're treated.

In America, one manifestation of this fact, is "the paper bag test", I'll let you look that up.

Do you have any idea how stupid you look?

Hey Dunce,

Okay, now we know you ain't purty redbone and are coal black and ashy. :auiqs.jpg:

I can tell by the hurtedness of your butt. Some people are just black. Two of my best friends are black. I mean really black. :blsmile:

They're alright in my book, though. Things are different in FL than where you come from.

Last edited:
The OP is inaccurate. And it is because the OP has spent a large amount of time echoingbthe sentiment of right wingers. Maybe istead of trying to be accepted by riggt wing whites, man up and state your grievance. Because I know many asians, and I said Asians meaning, Japanese, Koreans, Chinese, Vietnames, Indians, Pakistanis, Burmese and Indonesians. I don't know too many who side with racists like some Asians do here.

Hey Dunce,

Don't waste bandwidth on that idiot. He can't see that his paternalism is racism.

The OP is inaccurate. And it is because the OP has spent a large amount of time echoingbthe sentiment of right wingers. Maybe istead of trying to be accepted by riggt wing whites, man up and state your grievance. Because I know many asians, and I said Asians meaning, Japanese, Koreans, Chinese, Vietnames, Indians, Pakistanis, Burmese and Indonesians. I don't know too many who side with racists like some Asians do here.
Have you ever heard of a thing called "proofreading"?

I tell ya wut, I loom-doomed on a cross-town black boy's ribs because he was bullying and about to hurt my Viet friend because he was much bigger. Yeah, he didn't get too far on holding my Viet friend down and punching him n stuff. I broke that motherfucker's ribs.
That tended to give him pause. Then..he popped up and wanted to know who hit him in his ribs..and I held up a finger and was about to say it was me, but my Spanish friend up and said it was him. Then the black ass charged at him trying to throw a punch and hit him in the face and ended up doing the Superman flying through the air punch and landing chin first on the sidewalk.

True Story, racist douche. I caught hell from my Spanish friend later on about that. They already had beef and I doubt black dude would have believed me. Even so, I was ready. We looked out for our own in my neighborhood. If he had got onto me, my Viet friend was right there. Who I just got him off of. I had zero doubts of his loyalty. He kept some kinda other Asians off my ass months before. He earned a defending. I regret nothing. Seriously, I don't regret many major decisions in my life at all.
I don't regret running from the dude with a .357 pointed into my face. Nope! I went to a gun fight with a bat. Would not recommend doing that to anyone. The same Spanish dude was there that night; I actually was there to back him up. Ended up he had to jump on the trunk of the car and hang on and we take off so as to not get shot and he didn't get in the car until 2 blocks down the road out of pistol range. Then the cops started coming, that was an eventful night. Nobody went to jail or died, at least.
I've had some adventures in life. Rolling up to a gun fight with a bat was one of them.

Last edited:
Okay, now we know you ain't purty redbone and are coal black and ashy. :auiqs.jpg:

I can tell by the hurtedness of your butt. Some people are just black. Two of my best friends are black. I mean really black. :blsmile:

They're alright in my book, though. Things are different in FL than where you come from.
Lol! The "my best friends are black" line. And we know your black friends see everything just the same way you do. The standard lie. Things are different in Florida. If you knew where Marc lives, you'd call yourself stupid for making that comment.

All the racial hate and tension is caused by those in charge in either political party, encouraging us to quarrel while the system chugs on with its own agenda.
Nah, racial hate is something that can develop in any trailer park, ghetto projex or gated community all on its very own.

Lol! The "my best friends are black" line. And we know your black friends see everything just the same way you do. The standard lie. Things are different in Florida. If you knew where Marc lives, you'd call yourself stupid for making that comment.
My black friend treats me fine. She even stuck up for me once or twice when some angry black racist bitch tried to give me racist shit. And I would do the same for her. Hey, IM2? Fuck you, by the way!

LOL. Your fantasy racist world can't compute white men having friends who are black. You are so far gone, you don't even realize it.

Forum List

Back