Zone1 Ebony and Ivory

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
...are, one could be forgiven for thinking after perusing this forum, the only "races" in the world.

When you don't even have to think it or say it anymore uncle.......................

????????????????????????
I thought you would get that right away Ter. It's simple really! The rest of the modern world isn't constantly preoccupied with the racism issue that's boiling over in America.

We just don't find it important to make the statement you made.

But under the circumstances of life in America, I commend you for still having to make the point!

Talk about proving my point..................

:lmao:
In China, the indigenous darker-skinned Chinese people, face anti-black hatred,
in India, the indigenous darker-skinned Indian people, face anti-black hatred,
in Australia, the indigenous darker-skinned Australian people, face anti-black hatred,
in Latin-America, the indigenous darker-skinned Latin-American people, face anti-black hatred.

You name the country, and the indigenous darker-skinned people of that country, face anti-black hatred.

Racism, the world over, is based on anti-black hatred. Fact.

Talk about proving my point..................

:lmao:
In China, the indigenous darker-skinned Chinese people, face anti-black hatred,
in India, the indigenous darker-skinned Indian people, face anti-black hatred,
in Australia, the indigenous darker-skinned Australian people, face anti-black hatred,
in Latin-America, the indigenous darker-skinned Latin-American people, face anti-black hatred.

You name the country, and the indigenous darker-skinned people of that country, face anti-black hatred.

Racism, the world over, is based on anti-black hatred. Fact.

What about the darker skin Europeans? Do they suffer from anti-black hatred? Wow, guys, I tell you, this obsession with skin colors getting out of control. Skin color is an inferior way to classify racist. People who have lived in the far north long enough are just naturally going to be lighter complexions than people who live in the South. The indigenous Mediterranean people of Europe are darker skinned than the northern Europeans, but they're still Caucasians. The indigenous people of South Africa are brown skinned and the people of Equatorial Africa have black skin but they're both still Negroid. And while I'm at it, I like to say this: When the Europeans during scientific revolution started, taxonomy, categorizing everything in the world from fish to flowers, they categorize humans also and devised a system of three races. But they could just as easily I decide on two races because there's not that much difference between Europeans and Chinese. They could have come up with a system where all the people of the north would be one race and the people of the south the other race.

What about the darker skin Europeans? Do they suffer from anti-black hatred? Wow, guys, I tell you, this obsession with skin colors getting out of control. Skin color is an inferior way to classify racist. People who have lived in the far north long enough are just naturally going to be lighter complexions than people who live in the South. The indigenous Mediterranean people of Europe are darker skinned than the northern Europeans, but they're still Caucasians. The indigenous people of South Africa are brown skinned and the people of Equatorial Africa have black skin but they're both still Negroid. And while I'm at it, I like to say this: When the Europeans during scientific revolution started, taxonomy, categorizing everything in the world from fish to flowers, they categorize humans also and devised a system of three races. But they could just as easily I decide on two races because there's not that much difference between Europeans and Chinese. They could have come up with a system where all the people of the north would be one race and the people of the south the other race.
What part of what I stated was incorrect in your estimation?

• Winner
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back