Ebola Nurse Kaci Hickox Works For CDC…Her Lawyer Is A White House Visitor

I wonder if anyone here would like to be scooped up and put into quarantine like that with no rights?
if she was over in Africa around those people with ebola she should have been put in isolation. We dont let kids go to school when sick because others may get it. Simple common sense.

That's not common sense. That's fear. It's not warranted. Get a grip.

Wait!!!

Are USMB nutters accusing this nurse of being a spy?

Did I read he that she was not a nurse dealing with a Ebola patients inWest Africa? Instead...she is a CDC agent? Is that what some of the idiots here have been led to believe?

I fucking LOVE this place!!!!!!
She is an EIS Fellow at the CDC.
Go back to your spy novels, lol.

What does that mean? Was she tending to Ebola patients? Is she a nurse?

Why did she lie? She never worked with ebola patients. She was an intelligence officer with the CDC. She is under voluntary quarantine in Maine and announced that she intends to violate her quarantine.

????????

Really? She never worked with Ebola patients? She's an INTELLIGENCE OFFICER?

Like Econchick?

I wonder if anyone here would like to be scooped up and put into quarantine like that with no rights?
if she was over in Africa around those people with ebola she should have been put in isolation. We dont let kids go to school when sick because others may get it. Simple common sense.

It is common sense friend.

Friend? Not a chance. You are nuts.

Maybe the Whitehouse can stand up for her against the Republicans and say she has rights. One of them is the right to go around licking doorknobs.

Do Ebola suspects have the right to spread a dangerous disease? Maybe Democrats can take the position of being pro-spreading the disease and Republicans against the spread.

What heartless meanspirited bastards.

Ebola suspects?

Best phrase EVER!!

Pretty simple, if she comes out of the house and approaches the state police, they should assume she is committing an assault with a deadly weapon and shoot her.

Wait!!!

Are USMB nutters accusing this nurse of being a spy?

Did I read he that she was not a nurse dealing with a Ebola patients inWest Africa? Instead...she is a CDC agent? Is that what some of the idiots here have been led to believe?

I fucking LOVE this place!!!!!!
She is an EIS Fellow at the CDC.
Go back to your spy novels, lol.

What does that mean? Was she tending to Ebola patients? Is she a nurse?
I didn't know her daily routine, perhaps it was in the lab, with patients or some other facilitator. One would have to ask her former superior.

no it isnt....this isnt locking down a city because one person gets it. Its combating the issue by separating it from the rest of the population.

fear is shooting her on sight and burning the body.

no it isnt....this isnt locking down a city because one person gets it. Its combating the issue by separating it from the rest of the population.

Once you understand the way that the virus is transmitted...you don't fear a widespread outbreak in the US.

I'm tired of explaining it....so I won't.......but I'm telling you......more Americans will be struck by lightning this month than will die from Ebola this year. More kids will be killed by cars this Friday than will ever come close to becoming Ebola victims.

The fear is just not rational.

Once you understand the way that the virus is transmitted...you don't fear a widespread outbreak in the US.

I'm tired of explaining it....so I won't.......but I'm telling you......more Americans will be struck by lightning this month than will die from Ebola this year. More kids will be killed by cars this Friday than will ever come close to becoming Ebola victims.

Why does any American have to die from Ebola? Why can't common sense steps be taken?

i know how you can get Ebola...I know its not as easy to get as some people want to make it. You cant get it via the air. Regardless 21 days because you went there is not asking the world.

I know the odds of getting Ebola vs other things. Im not panicking over it. Its a simple solution. She is a little twat and nothing more.

It didn't help matters when two nurses get Ebola after wearing biohazard suits. I think medical personnel get a little over confident.

Why does any American have to die from Ebola? Why can't common sense steps be taken?

Please....just stop. Common sense steps ARE being taken.

Please....just stop. Common sense steps ARE being taken.

21 day quarantine is common sense, why violate it for someone who was in close contact with Ebola patients? Why are common sense steps rejected at every turn, until the president decides he needs the political advantage?

Forum List

Back