Ebola Nurse Kaci Hickox Works For CDC…Her Lawyer Is A White House Visitor

it's GREAT that she has taken this 2 year course with the CDC! Makes her more educated and knowledgeable, and ready to help if an epidemic or crisis takes place in Maine!!!!!!!!

So what's the problem with that to you guys?

You know, I watched a press conference with Christie* and he flat out said he was NOT CONTACTED BY THE WHITE HOUSE, and also WAS NOT contacted by President Obama..... regarding this quarantine....

So, who from the whitehouse pressured Christy....?

OR IS THIS JUST ANOTHER LIE?
Just another lie.

it's GREAT that she has taken this 2 year course with the CDC! Makes her more educated and knowledgeable, and ready to help if an epidemic or crisis takes place in Maine!!!!!!!!

You know, I watched a press conference with Christie* and he flat out said he was NOT CONTACTED BY THE WHITE HOUSE, and also WAS NOT contacted by President Obama..... regarding this quarantine....

Just another lie.

Let's get this straight. This girl JUST HAPPENED TO BE A CDC EMPLOYEE and the attorney she found on her own

just happened to be A FRIEND OF THE PRESIDENT'S.

Oh, what a lucky girl. Who would have guessed that a little altruistic nurse would who just got back from West Africa would just happen to bump into this attorney that was a friend of the president.

And she was just lucky enough to get out of quarantine in New Jersey through the change of heart from Governor Christie on his own through no help from President Obama.

This girl is one lucky sweetheart heart, huh? What a girl!

Hickox is an obama political plant. This was exposed on the internet a few days back. She's another sandra fluke.

So you're telling me that the New Jersey state government detained her despite lacking probable cause to do so, because she's an Obama plant? Come on. Get the partisan stick out of your ass.

Why shouldn't we detain people coming back from that part of the world? Do we really want ebola to spread in America.

Because Beaver, here in America we have something called freedom. Part of that freedom is the constitutionally protected right to not be seized by the government without probable cause.

I wonder if anyone here would like to be scooped up and put into quarantine like that with no rights?
if she was over in Africa around those people with ebola she should have been put in isolation. We dont let kids go to school when sick because others may get it. Simple common sense.

I wonder if anyone here would like to be scooped up and put into quarantine like that with no rights?
if she was over in Africa around those people with ebola she should have been put in isolation. We dont let kids go to school when sick because others may get it. Simple common sense.

Common sense doesn't fly when you're talking about the CDC or their minions.

So much for the party of *science*.

Why shouldn't we detain people coming back from that part of the world? Do we really want ebola to spread in America.

Because Beaver, here in America we have something called freedom. Part of that freedom is the constitutionally protected right to not be seized by the government without probable cause.

Typhoid Mary ended her days in prison.

If you have been exposed to a potentially deadly disease abroad, you get quarrantined for the safety of the community. Tough shit if you don't like it.

What part of possible Ebola carrier isn't probable cause? Also, your rights stop when it enfringes upon the rights of others. It is reasonable to quarantine those who have had contact with Ebola patients.

Common sense doesn't fly when you're talking about the CDC or their minions.

So much for the party of *science*.
shut up

Just another lie.

Let's get this straight. This girl JUST HAPPENED TO BE A CDC EMPLOYEE and the attorney she found on her own

Oh, what a lucky girl. Who would have guessed that a little altruistic nurse would who just got back from West Africa would just happen to bump into this attorney that was a friend of the president.

And she was just lucky enough to get out of quarantine in New Jersey through the change of heart from Governor Christie on his own through no help from President Obama.

You are what is wrong with this world and ALL OF THE LIARS WITH YOU....(who will one day, be thrown in to the lake of fire...according to the Bible)

You will never in your life hold a good and responsible job, how do I know this, because you and people like you, don't know how to contain your mouths, nor rationalize, nor research issues, nor use common sense in the public arena of 'free speech'. If you are young, as you appear to be to me, I'd give a good look at yourself, and think about whether you want to be a person who continually bears false witness and propaganda hype with glee, or a person who takes pride in themselves, in finding out the truth, and speak with caution until you have done the research yourself, and actually know what you are talking about.

I guess I should feel sorry for you....

Now Let's truly get this straight,

This girl took a post graduate course that the CDC offered for mostly doctors and Dentists, and some very very very smart nurses who have worked towards their Doctorates...and some foreign nationals....very few.

It was a 2 year post graduate course, like a residency....where you spent your learning time, with on hands experience. There are ALUMNI members, who have graduated this course, who continue to meet and promote this VERY IMPORTANT COURSE....

These students, doctors, dentists, pharmacists and some nurses who are sent all over the USA to handle crisis and investigate crisis, are a very important part of coming to the aid of all of us..... these students at EIS- do the scientific work and investigative work...As example, they are called to identify the strain of ecoli when meat is found to be tainted, then all across America they follow the leads until they can find the source of the ecoli for the FDA.... to stop it from continuing.

If this 2 year post graduate course given by the CDC, means she works for the the CDC to YOU, then so be it....

Your conspiracy, and the ease you and your comrades accepted all of the right wing media propaganda, without any proof or knowledge on the subject, without any research of your own...depicts only someone that could be labeled a fool.

God help us....

Just another lie.

You are what is wrong with this world and ALL OF THE LIARS WITH YOU....(who will one day, be thrown in to the lake of fire...according to the Bible)

You will never in your life hold a good and responsible job, how do I know this, because you and people like you, don't know how to contain your mouths, nor rationalize, nor research issues, nor use common sense in the public arena of 'free speech'. If you are young, as you appear to be to me, I'd give a good look at yourself, and think about whether you want to be a person who continually bears false witness and propaganda hype with glee, or a person who takes pride in themselves, in finding out the truth, and speak with caution until you have done the research yourself, and actually know what you are talking about.

I guess I should feel sorry for you....

Now Let's truly get this straight,

This girl took a post graduate course that the CDC offered for mostly doctors and Dentists, and some very very very smart nurses who have worked towards their Doctorates...and some foreign nationals....very few.

It was a 2 year post graduate course, like a residency....where you spent your learning time, with on hands experience. There are ALUMNI members, who have graduated this course, who continue to meet and promote this VERY IMPORTANT COURSE....

These students, doctors, dentists, pharmacists and some nurses who are sent all over the USA to handle crisis and investigate crisis, are a very important part of coming to the aid of all of us..... these students at EIS- do the scientific work and investigative work...As example, they are called to identify the strain of ecoli when meat is found to be tainted, then all across America they follow the leads until they can find the source of the ecoli for the FDA.... to stop it from continuing.

If this 2 year post graduate course given by the CDC, means she works for the the CDC to YOU, then so be it....

Your conspiracy, and the ease you and your comrades accepted all of the right wing media propaganda, without any proof or knowledge on the subject, without any research of your own...depicts only someone that could be labeled a fool.

God help us....

Yes, God help you. Prove that I have lied about anything I have said. Kaci is is an EIS Fellow at the CDC according to her Linkedln page that suddenly is no longer available but if you read this thread, it was available long enough for our posters to link it.

How did she get that attorney? No, I don't lie and I don't accuse others without proof.

Let me ask you...how would you like to be grabbed at the airport as you returned to the states and put in isolation with no shower facilities....and you are asymptomatic? Why would our doctors and nurses want to even help anyone with Ebola anymore after that happens to them?

Why wouldn't they expect to be quarantined? Why is she so compassionate about helping Africans, but flippant about protecting her fellow Americans? If she can afford to take time off to go to Africa, she can afford to be quarantined until we know she is not sick.

Let me ask you...how would you like to be grabbed at the airport as you returned to the states and put in isolation with no shower facilities....and you are asymptomatic? Why would our doctors and nurses want to even help anyone with Ebola anymore after that happens to them?

Why wouldn't they expect to be quarantined? Why is she so compassionate about helping Africans, but flippant about protecting her fellow Americans? If she can afford to take time off to go to Africa, she can afford to be quarantined until we know she is not sick.

Exactly, Zander. It's all so simple. It's a matter of days that could mean protecting possibly tens or even hundreds of people down the line.

She of all people should now know from being in the hot zone that being close to family and friends after being with victims of the disease is the worst thing she could do. We are not talking months but just days to be sure of safety for those you love. What could be more important than that?

Wait!!!

Are USMB nutters accusing this nurse of being a spy?

Did I read he that she was not a nurse dealing with a Ebola patients inWest Africa? Instead...she is a CDC agent? Is that what some of the idiots here have been led to believe?

I fucking LOVE this place!!!!!!

Wait!!!

Are USMB nutters accusing this nurse of being a spy?

Did I read he that she was not a nurse dealing with a Ebola patients inWest Africa? Instead...she is a CDC agent? Is that what some of the idiots here have been led to believe?

I fucking LOVE this place!!!!!!
She is an EIS Fellow at the CDC.
Go back to your spy novels, lol.

Forum List

Back